The Museum’s President’s Circle Members provide critical annual support, allowing the Museum to remain steadfast in its mission to inspire and engage. It is thanks to your support that the Milwaukee Art Museum can acquire and present a diverse selection of art and offer the quality education programs that enrich the lives of so many in our community.
All Members enjoy:
- Free, unlimited admission all year long to the collection and all exhibitions
- Member preview opportunities for upcoming exhibitions
- Access to Member-only events and programs
- A year’s subscription to the Member magazine and Member Insights emails
- 20% discount on parking at the Calatrava and Museum Center Park garages (read our Member parking FAQ)
- 10% discount on Museum shopping and dining; 20% discount on shopping on Member Double Discount Days
- Discounts around town through the Neighborhood Discount Program
- Reduced rates on classes, camps, and special events
Includes the standard benefits, plus:
- New: Exclusive first access to major exhibitions at VIP opening celebrations
- Invitations to after-hours curator-led exhibition tours and cocktail receptions
- Opportunity to join Museum support groups
- Reciprocal membership benefits at more than 1,000 museums
- 50% off purchases of Family/Dual gift memberships
- One private docent-led tour (by request)
Admission and parking
- Free Museum admission for four adults and children under 18
- Complimentary parking in the Calatrava or Museum Center Park garages for four visits
- New: Recognition on the Museum’s donor wall in Baumgartner Galleria
Within the limits prescribed by law, $200 is not tax-deductible.
Includes all Partner benefits, plus:
- Free Museum admission for six adults and children under 18
- New: Invitation to an annual preview event with Museum curators
- New: Invitation to morning refreshments during Art in Bloom
- Invitations to special gatherings with the Museum Director
- One complimentary Art Advocate gift membership
- One complimentary exhibition catalogue
Within the limits prescribed by law, $280 is not tax-deductible.
Benefactor Platinum: $5,000
Includes all Benefactor benefits, plus:
- New: Unlimited complimentary parking in the Calatrava and Museum Center Park garages
- Invitation to the annual Summer Party
- One private curator-led tour (by request)
- Access to Museum travel opportunities
Within the limits prescribed by law, $340 is not tax-deductible.
Includes all Benefactor Platinum benefits, plus:
- Free Museum admission for eight adults and children under 18
- New: First notice of Museum travel opportunities
- New: Special year-round concierge assistance
- Four complimentary tickets to Lakefront Festival of Art
- 25% discount on Museum facilities rentals for private events (by request)
Within the limits prescribed by law, $380 is not tax-deductible.
Peg Bradley Society: $25,000
In recognition of this exceptional level of support, you will enjoy the exclusive, customizable benefits below, as well as additional tailored opportunities to engage with the Museum:
- New: Invitation to a private lunch and tour with the Museum Director
- New: Invitations to intimate private gatherings with visiting artists
Within the limits prescribed by law, $540 is not tax-deductible.