Amenities + Accessibility
- The Museum Café is open during Museum hours and offers food and drinks for dine-in and carryout service. Water fountains are available throughout the campus. Food and drink are not permitted in the galleries.
- Elevators are located at the entrance for access to and from the Reiman Bridge and inside the Museum for access to all levels.
- The Museum is wheelchair and stroller accessible. Wheelchairs, if needed, are available from the admissions desk.
- Service animals and Segways used for mobility are welcome.
- Backpack baby carriers, umbrellas, and bags larger than 13 × 17 in. are not permitted in the galleries. Lockers are available to store these, and any other items carried on your back, on the East End and in the Quadracci Pavilion.
What to Expect
Masks are welcome but not required. Please read these visitor guidelines before making your reservation. By reserving your ticket (below), you agree to help support a safe environment for all visitors and staff. See our full terms and policies.
I agree to...
Be kind: Please be kind to our staff and each other. Respect the directions of the staff, as well as any gallery closures.
Keep a safe distance: Be mindful of maintaining a safe social distance between yourself and staff or other visitors. Please do not touch the art, as fingers (toes, elbows) cause immediate damage, leaving oils and dirt behind.
Be camera conscious: Photography, without flash or bright light, for personal use is permitted. Selfie sticks and autonomous or radio-controlled devices (drones) are not permitted anywhere in the Museum. Photo shoots, commercial photography, and tripod usage require special arrangements.
Check yourself: Declare that you are currently not exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19. If, after making this reservation and prior to your Museum visit, you become ill or learn that you have been exposed, please contact us at 414-224-3200 or email@example.com to reschedule your visit or arrange a refund.
COVID-19 is extremely contagious, and the risk of exposure exists in any location. The precautions listed here are intended to minimize your risk of contracting COVID-19 but are not a guarantee of your safety.