Schroeder and Baumgartner Gallerias
The Baumgartner and Schroeder Gallerias stretch almost the entire length of the Quadracci Pavilion, extending north from Windhover Hall to the Museum’s Collection galleries. The gallerias are parallel concourses that flank Lubar Auditorium, the Museum Store, and the Baker/Rowland Galleries, in which the featured exhibitions are presented. Baumgartner Galleria provides expansive views of Lake Michigan, while Schroeder Galleria looks out onto the Cudahy Gardens, and the city beyond. Either Galleria can be rented separately or as part of a larger Quadracci Pavilion rental.
Both Baumgartner and Schroeder Gallerias are promenades that connect to Windhover Hall. Benches punctuate their running lengths, and are popular resting spots for guests and tour groups. Each galleria, offering an impressive archway with geometrically inspired windows that flood light onto the white marble floor, has proved to be an unequaled site for holiday parties, banquets, exhibitions, fundraising receptions, and even fashion runway shows.
For detailed information and booking, please contact us at 414-224-3287 or email@example.com.
Features are available in either galleria.
- 8,000 square feet in gathering space, more than 250-feet long by 20-feet wide
- Capacity of 300 people; 125 people seated
- Views of Lake Michigan and Milwaukee’s downtown skyline
- Uninterrupted flow into Windhover Hall
- Burke Brise Soleil, with its 217-foot wingspan, opens, flaps, and closes with the start of your event, the highlight of your choosing, and at the end of the event
- Reduced admission to the Museum’s Collection galleries and feature exhibition
- Catering by Café Calatrava, the Museum’s in-house catering service
- Our on-site AV equipment and Audio Visual services
- The Museum’s on-site rental equipment
- Heated and secure parking on-site
- Available for rent separately or as a larger Quadracci Pavilion rental, 7 days a week from 8 a.m. until midnight