This state-of-the-art auditorium offers an elegant audio-visual experience. It has a curved stage and tiered and upholstered seating and comfortably seats 265 guests. Designed to dissolve the outside world, the simple theater seamlessly marries form with function. As a rental, Lubar Auditorium is also available in combination with other Quadracci Pavilion spaces, providing your event with those same amenities and options—including Catering by Café Calatrava—enhancing everything from performance art and film openings to speaking engagements and seminars.
The Lubar Auditorium is an intimate venue ideal for lectures, film, and performance art, among other events. Outfitted to accommodate the full spectrum of lighting and sound technologies, the auditorium serves as a blank canvas for established and advancing state-of-the-art presentations—both live and recorded experiences. With plush theater seating surrounded by acoustically engineered walls, Lubar Auditorium presents sound without distortion. Listening becomes an audio feast.
For detailed information and booking, please contact us at 414-224-3287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stage 30 feet in length and 16 feet in depth at center stage
- Capacity of 265 people
- The Museum‘s on-site AV equipment, including audio systems, video systems, laptops, strategically positioned PA speakers, LCD projection, and/or connection to our regular sound and lighting vendors
- Consultation with the Museum’s in-house Audio Visual services
- Consistently updated Internet connection
- Burke Brise Soleil, with its 217-foot wingspan, opens, flaps, and closes with the start of your event, the highlight of your choosing, and at the end of the event
- Catering by Café Calatrava, the Museum’s in-house catering service
- Heated and secure parking on-site
- Direct access to Schroeder & Baumgartner Gallerias, and Windhover Hall
- Available alone or with other rental spaces, 7 days a week