Baumgartner Terrace is a brick outdoor patio extending south from the Quadracci Pavilion. From here, guests enjoy the upsweep of the Museum’s architecture, the greenery of South Lawn, the Cudahy Gardens, and views of Lake Michigan. At night, the wings of the Burke Brise Soleil are lit to beautiful effect. Rented by itself, with Windhover Hall, or as a part of the pavilion, the terrace is an excellent addition to your event.
South Lawn and the West Plaza
The Museum’s sprawling South Lawn is an expansive grassy area ideal for tented events. The lawn runs 200 feet in length by 150 feet in width, making 30,000 square feet of level field available for use.
The West Plaza is a continuation of the Baumgartner Terrace, running the length of Schroeder Galleria for over 250 feet. Along its length, the plaza gradually descends onto Art Museum Drive and the Cudahy Gardens. Let our creativity inspire the use of this space for your event.
For detailed information and booking, please contact us at 414-224-3287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5,100 square feet of gathering space
- Capacity of 300 people; 125 people seated
- Views of downtown Milwaukee, Pier Wisconsin, Discovery World, McKinley Marina, Veteran’s Park, and the Summerfest grounds
- Baumgartner Galleria included as back-up location if inclement weather
- Reduced admission to the Museum’s Collection galleries and feature exhibition
- Included with rental of the Quadracci Pavilion
- Catering by Café Calatrava, the Museum’s in-house catering service
- Heated and secure parking on-site
- Direct views of the Burke Brise Soleil; easy access to the Reiman Bridge
- Available alone or with other rentals, 7 days a week