Art in Bloom
April 30–May 3, 2020
The Milwaukee Art Museum is currently accepting Florist applications and Marketplace applications to participate in Art in Bloom. Each year, participating florists create stunning floral arrangements, inspired by popular works of art in the Museum’s Collection, and local vendors and artists fill the Art in Bloom marketplace with flowers, art, clothing, jewelry, garden accessories, and more.
Be a part of the annual springtime celebration, and show your work to more than 15,000 guests throughout the four-day event.
Applications are due December 16, 2019
Questions? Please email Courtney Kihslinger at email@example.com.
Stay connected for upcoming Art in Bloom event details, programming, and pricing for 2020. The annual Art in Bloom event has something for everyone, from family activities to the popular fashion show. Venture into a world of art and flowers for a few hours–or all four days!
Advance Tickets will be available online in January 2020.
- Collection Galleries open with art-inspired floral arrangements
- Docent-led tours
- Kohls Art Generation Studio for kids of all ages
- Marketplace with local artists, home goods, and jewelry
- Online Auction
- Food and Beverage options
- Art in Bloom Garden in Windhover Hall: Lush garden scenery and stunning florals bring spring into the Museum and create the perfect backdrop for the beautiful weekend experience
Sign up for the Museum’s eNewsletter to stay up-to-date on Art in Bloom 2020.