Restore. Reinstall. Reimagine.
The Milwaukee Art Museum and Milwaukee County have begun their ambitious renovation, restoring the older buildings, reinstalling the Collection Galleries, and reimagining the Museum’s future. As part of this historic undertaking, the Collection Galleries will be off view for a time. While we install the next exhibition—please enjoy the architecture of the Santiago Calatrava–designed Quadracci Pavilion, make art in the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio, shop the Museum Store, and relax in The Coffee Shop.
And there is still a lot of art to see in the online collection that includes many of your favorite works, for viewing anytime.
Closed Thanksgiving Day & December 25
$5 Suggested Donation (May 5–June 18, 2015).
Help support the Museum while the Collection Galleries are undergoing construction and the next feature exhibition is being installed.
- Van Gogh to Pollock: Modern Rebels - June 18–September 20, 2015
- Larry Sultan: Here and Home - October 23, 2015–January 24, 2016
Feature Exhibition Pricing
- $14 Adults
- $12 Students (w/ID), Seniors (65+), Active Military**
Special Pricing: Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Free to Active Military and Reservists (w/ID) and up to five family members**
- Free to Veterans (w/ID) and up to five family members
For more information, please contact the visitor services department at 414-224-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.