Presented by Northwestern Mutual
Beer, cheese, and festivals? Sure, but there’s so much more to love about The Good Land. In April, we’re partnering with Summerfest and turning up our hometown pride, in honor of 414 Day and the opening of the exhibition that highlights Wisconsin artist Charles Radtke, Furniture Maker. Jam out to popular MKE bands, discover works by Wisconsin artists, and raise a glass (or two!) of your favorite local brew to celebrate the place we call home.
All night fun:
- Dance the night away to live music performed by talented local artists, including Immortal Girlfriend, Clear Pioneer, Amanda Huff, and Crystal Knives.
- Tours!: Join Summerfest in the Collection Galleries for a tour of artworks that will make you smile.
- Show-off your city pride in the Front Room Photography Photo Booth, with MKE-inspired props.
- Color your own city flag, and then vote on your favorite designs made by others.
- Bubbler or drinking fountain? There’s only one right answer. Test your knowledge of all things Wisconsin at Quizmaster Trivia, hosted at 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. (walk-ins welcome; first-come, first-served)
- Get creative with The Farmhouse Paint Bar & Banquet Hall, and make your own masterpiece on wood. Sip while you stencil--drinks are welcome. ($20/$15 Member; drinks not included; first-come, first-served)
- Team up with friends and enjoy classic Milwaukee pastimes, including bowling, shuffleboard, corn hole, and card games.
- Plus so much more!
Special thanks to this month's additional featured partners and vendors: 88Nine Radio Milwaukee, VISIT Milwaukee, Sculpture Milwaukee, Lyft, Beer Capitol Distributing, Lowlands Group, SoulBoxer Cocktail Co., Biddle Art, Milwaukee Home, The Waxwing, Cuatro Uno Cuatro, 414 Milwaukee, Milwaukee Bucks, Kasey's Confections, Danielle Attoe, Isabelle Seifert, Ashley Prosken, Nicholas Drain, and to all of our volunteers!
Evening Sponsor: Summerfest