Northwestern Mutual Presents MAM After Dark
MAM AFTER DARK @ LFOA
Fri, June 17 5–10 PM
NOTE SPECIAL TIME AND PRICING*
The outdoor party on the lakefront returns with MAM After Dark @ LFOA.
Hear the hottest live bands on the main stage.
- 4:30–5:30 p.m. New Boyz Club—Self-described as “glitter, jazz, folk, punk,” a soulful banshee coupling cascading melodies over upright bass and ivory.
- 6–7 p.m. Shonn Hinton & Shotgun—A powerhouse group showcasing drumming that’s rooted in rock, bass playing that provokes the feeling of Detroit soul, sweet twang, with dirty guitar playing and soulful singing.
- 7:30–8:30 p.m. Tigernite—A hard-hitting rock-and-roll band creating their own brand of MKE glam party rock.
- 9–10 p.m. Lex Allen featuring New Age Narcissism—An eclectic punk hip-hop collective embodying self-expression through music, film, and intense performance.
- Taste the newest craft brews in the Blue Moon Beer Garden.
- Lounge in style on the Umansky Motor Cars Wine Garden while enjoying the festival views.
- Shop over 180 artists under the weatherproof tents and in Windhover Hall.
MAM After Dark’s Most Recent Party People
Sampling, entertainment, art, and more—all of your city favorites under one roof. Join OnMilwaukee for the launch of a special-edition LocaMoji MAM Pack—including iconic images of the wings, favorite art symbols, and more. Download the app early and come prepared for interactive activities! (click HERE for more information) Catch The Middle Ground as they return to their native city, showcasing songs from their forthcoming full-length alternative pop album. Experience the sounds of Klassik. He IS Milwaukee. The award-winning front man and his band fuse hip-hop and jazz, among many other genres, paying homage to the legends of generations past. DanceRead More...
MAM After Dark: J’Adore Fri, April 22, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT Beauty. Romance. Art. Wine. Experience this special night—the Museum transformed into the city of light. Experience the burlesque rock-and-roll vibe of Chicago’s powerhouse music group The Fox & The Hounds. Dance along to the beats of Madison’s fun and flawless favorite, DJ Urbane. Be serenaded by the French accordion music of Stas, while learning the language of love—French pickup lines—from the experts at Alliance Francaise. Be transported to the French countryside as you sip hand-selected varietals from Corvina Wine Company, expertly paired with specialty cheeses from the Milwaukee Art Museum Catering Team. Express yourRead More...
MAM After Dark: Northwoods Fri, March 11, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT Escape to a cozy retreat, on the shores of Lake Michigan, with 2,000 of your closest friends. Leave the cocktail attire at home and don some sassy flannel for this night celebrating the great outdoors and the Museum’s feature exhibition Nature and the American Vision: The Hudson River School. Tap into your inner explorer with themed art tours of Nature and the American Vision and the American Galleries. Work with your hands at two unique DIY stations, including the Central Standard Craft Distillery’s bottle painting craft, and sample the local spirits. Jam outRead More...