Members of the Business Circle are powerful partners of the Milwaukee Art Museum. They not only support educational programs and a world-class art collection; they enrich the region by keeping their clients and employees engaged in the community.
Business Circle Members make an impact, and at this level of membership, you and your employees have access to a range of benefits, from complimentary Museum admission and discounts to invitations to special events. For more information about Business Circle membership, call 414-224-3863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Members enjoy:
- Free, unlimited admission all year long to the collection and all exhibitions
- Member preview opportunities for upcoming exhibitions
- Access to Member-only events and programs
- A year’s subscription to the Member magazine and Member Insights emails
- 20% discount on parking at the Calatrava and Museum Center Park garages (read our Member parking FAQ)
- 10% discount on Museum shopping and dining; 20% discount on shopping on Member Double Discount Days
- Discounts around town through the Neighborhood Discount Program
- Reduced rates on classes, camps, and special events
Business Patron/Nonprofit: $600
This level is specifically designed for nonprofits and businesses with fewer than 10 employees.
Members receive four membership cards, each providing the following benefits:
- Unlimited Museum admission for four adults and children under 18
- Reciprocal membership benefits at more than 1,000 museums
- 20% discount on Family/Dual gift memberships
- Invitation to an after-hours curator-led exhibition tour and cocktail reception
- Invitation to annual Conversation with a Curator event and cocktail reception
- One private docent-led tour (by request; six weeks advance notice required)
- 50% off purchases of Family/Dual gift memberships
- Complimentary parking in the Calatrava or Museum Center Park garages for four visits
- Five one-day guest admission passes to the Museum
- Listing on the Museum’s website
Within the limits prescribed by law, $60 is not tax-deductible.
Business Partner: $1,500
Business Partner level Members and above are part of the Museum’s President's Circle, a special group of supporters that enjoy increased access and benefits.
Includes all Business Patron benefits, plus:
- New: Exclusive first access to major exhibitions at VIP opening celebrations
- New: Recognition on the Museum’s donor wall in Baumgartner Galleria
- New: Volunteer service opportunities for employees
- Invitation to two after-hours curator-led exhibition tours with cocktail receptions
Within the limits prescribed by law, $200 is not tax-deductible.
Business Benefactor: $3,000
Includes all Business Partner benefits, plus:
- Free Museum admission for six adults and children under 18
- New: Invitation to an annual preview event with Museum curators
- New: Invitation to morning refreshments during Art in Bloom
- Invitations to special gatherings with the Museum Director
- One complimentary exhibition catalogue
- One complimentary Art Advocate gift membership
- 10% discount on facilities rentals for meetings and events
Within the limits prescribed by law, $280 is not tax-deductible.
Business Benefactor Platinum: $5,000
Includes all Business Benefactor benefits, plus:
- New: Unlimited complimentary parking in the Calatrava and Museum Center Park garages
- New: 15% discount on facilities rentals for meetings and events
- New: Opportunity to participate in creative team-building workshops at the Museum
- New: Opportunity to host an employee free admission weekend
- Invitation to the annual Summer Party
- One private curator-led tour (by request)
- Access to Museum travel opportunities
Within the limits prescribed by law, $340 is not tax-deductible.
Business Philanthropist: $10,000
Includes all Benefactor Platinum benefits, plus:
- Free Museum admission for eight adults and children under 18
- New: 20% discount on facilities rentals for meetings and events
- New: Opportunity to host two employee free admission weekends
- New: First notice of Museum travel opportunities
- New: Special year-round concierge assistance
- Four complimentary tickets to Lakefront Festival of Art
Within the limits prescribed by law, $380 is not tax-deductible.
Business Circle supporters
A.O. Smith Foundation
Badger Meter Foundation
Beer Capitol Distributing, LLC
BMO Harris Bank
Brown Deer Library
CG Schmidt, Inc.
CSD Structural Engineers
Cudahy Family Library
Delafield Public Library
Ernst & Young LLP
First Business Bank
Frank L Weyenberg Library
Franklin Public Library
Friends of the Oconomowoc Public Library
Front Room Studios
Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
Greenfield Public Library
Gruber Law Offices, LLC
Guardian Fine Art Services
Hammel, Green & Abrahamson, Inc Hatco Corporation
Hentzen Coatings, Inc.
Humana Health Care
Hunzinger Construction Company
Hupy and Abraham, S.C.
Interstate Parking Company LLC
José Carlino Design
Kalmbach Media Co.
Kikkoman Foods Foundation
Knight Barry Title
Kohl’s Department Stores
Komatsu Mining Corp. Foundation
La Lune Collection
Mead Public Library
Menomonee Falls Public Library
MGIC Investment Corporation
Michael Best & Friedrich, LLP
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Mukwonago Community Library National Business Furniture
New Berlin Public Library
North Shore Bank
Payne & Dolan, Inc.
PepsiCo Food Service
Polanki, Inc./Polish Women’s Cultural Club
Robertson Ryan & Associates
Shorewood Public Library
Slinger Community Library
Spano Pratt Executive Search
The PNC Financial Services Group
von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
Watertown Public Library
Waukesha Public Library
Wauwatosa Public Library
West Bend Mutual Insurance Co.
Weyco Group, Inc.
Whitefish Bay Library