Business Circle membership enables the Milwaukee Art Museum to remain a regional center for art and culture. The Museum is immensely grateful to many generous business supporters whose contributions make it possible for the Museum to preserve and display the works in the Collection for all to see, present diverse exhibitions, and provide educational programs that enrich the Milwaukee community.
Business Patron: $600
- Daily Museum admission for up to four adults and any children 17 and under
- Five guest passes for Museum admission
- Recognition in the Museum’s Annual Report
- Text listing on the Museum’s website
- A 20% discount on Family or Dual memberships for employees
- Reciprocal Donor membership privileges at over 1,000 participating museums across North America, see complete museum list
- Invitations to Members-Only Preview Days, exhibition opening parties, and special events
- A 10% discount in all three cafés and on all Museum Store purchases
- Private, docent-led tour
- Invitation to the Art Preview of Lakefront Festival of Arts
- 20% discount on paid parking in the Museum’s Calatrava garage and Museum Center Park. Read our Member Parking FAQ.
Business Partner: $1,200
- All Patron level benefits
- Invitation for a Behind-the-Scenes “Insider’s” Tour
- Invitation to the annual Director’s Lunch with the Museum Director
- All Director’s Circle benefits
- Daily Museum admission for up to six adults and any children 17 and under
- Invitations to the President’s Circle Preview for each feature exhibition
- Complimentary Valet Parking for select events
- Year-round discounts on facilities rentals for meetings/events
- Donor recognition on the donor wall in Windhover Hall
- One feature exhibition catalogue
- Opportunity to give one Art Advocate level membership
- Special concierge assistance scheduling a private museum tour
Business Benefactor Plus Membership: $3,500
Within the limits prescribed by law, $124 is not tax deductible
- All Benefactor benefits
- Invitations to four exclusive events including special-access day trips, lectures, and/or private studio and collection tours
- Invitation to the annual President’s Circle Party
- Early notice of international travel opportunities
- Eight complimentary parking visits in Calatrava Garage or Museum Center Park
Business Benefactor Platinum: $5,000
- All Benefactor Plus benefits
- Private curator-led tour of one feature exhibition for you and twelve guests
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour for you and up to four guests
- Free one-time rental of meeting rooms, Lubar Auditorium, or Café Calatrava for a private event
Business Philanthropist: $10,000
- All Business Benefactor Platinum benefits
- Unlimited museum admission for eight adults
- One unlimited parking pass
- Consultation with a curator (by request)
- Four complimentary tickets to the Lakefront Festival of Arts
Badger Meter Foundation
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause
Beer Capitol Distributing LLC
BMO Harris Bank
CG Schmidt, Inc.
CSD Structural Engineers
Delafield Public Library
Dynamic Events by David Caruso
Educators Credit Union
Ernst & Young LLP
Front Room Photography
Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
Gruber Law Offices, LLC
Guardian Fine Art Services
Hauske Family Foundation
Hentzen Coatings, Inc.
Hunzinger Construction Company
Hupy and Abraham, S.C.
Interiorscapes by the Plant Market
Johnson Controls Foundation
Johnson Financial Group
José A. Carlino LLC
Kikkoman Foods Foundation
Kohl's Department Stores
Leaf Filter North
Legacy Property Management Services
M. E. Dey & Co.
Marcus Corporation Foundation, Inc
Mario Costantini, LTD
Mariette Investment Partners, LLC
Materion Advanced Chemicals
Mead Public Library
Menomonee Falls Library
MGIC Investment Corporation
Michael Best & Friedrich, LLP
Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport
Mukwonago Community Library
National Business Furniture, Inc.
National Insurance Services
North Shore Bank
Park Bank Foundation, Inc.
Payne and Dolan, Inc.
PepsiCo Food Service
Pieper Electric, Inc./Ideal Mechanical
PNC Financial Services Group
Polanki, Inc./Polish Women's Cultural Club
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Rexnord Foundation, Inc.
Robertson Ryan & Associates
Shully's Cuisine & Events
Spano Pratt Executive Search
Sprecher Brewing Co. Inc.
St. Rita Square
The Kimpton Journeyman Hotel
Toro Toro Toro
Vanguard Computers, Inc./CompURent
von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
West Bend Mutual Insurance Co.
Weyco Group, Inc.