Art in Bloom | March 17-20, 2016
Join us as we celebrate art through flowers.
Gardening Seminars • Fashion Show • Artisan Marketplace • Family Activities
Four days only – then it gets mulched! Shake off the winter doldrums at the beloved Art in Bloom festivities this spring. View stunning art-inspired floral installations in the newly renovated Collection Galleries, and botanic and landscape features in the Calatrava-designed Quadracci Pavilion. Browse marketplaces filled with flowers, clothing, beauty products, garden accessories, and more from local vendors and artisans. Bring the entire family. There is something for everyone— and all ages!
Art in Bloom Garden: Windhover Hall
Lush garden scenery and stunning floral bring spring to the Museum and create the perfect backdrop for this beautiful weekend experience.
Gardening, art, fashion, and floral enthusiasts alike will want to visit the colorful marketplace in the Schroeder and Baumgartner Gallerias. Shop clothing, purses, artisan jewelry, beauty products, garden accessories, and more! Learn More »
Evening in Bloom
Thurs, March 17, 5:30–8 PM
- Meet the design experts behind Art in Bloom’s floral masterpieces.
- Enjoy the marketplace, food by Café Calatrava, a cash bar and enjoy the Iron Design competition. Meet the 2016 Iron Design Competitors – Jamie Beauchamp, Bjorn Chinander, Sarah Gutierrez
- Professionally judged awards announced
- Collection galleries open with artwork-inspired floral arrangements.
- People’s Choice Awards voting begins for First, Second, Third Place and Honorable Mention.
Designer Awards, Acknowledgments, Iron Florist Competition Kids and Families
Create art projects in the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio.
Food + Refreshments
Open 11 a.m. daily
Café Level | A variety of contemporary cuisine (and kid-friendly) selections
Windhover Hall | Coffee, teas, specialty drinks, bakery, sandwiches, and gelato
The East End Wine Bar
The NEW East Entrance | Stone Creek Coffee, craft beer, wine, tea, sweets, and European-style