Northwestern Mutual Presents
Fri, August 17, 7–11 PM
Rev up your engines! In honor of Milwaukee’s very own Harley-Davidson’s 115th anniversary, we’re going hog wild for August. Strap on your helmets and cruise down to the Museum for rockin’ tunes, quick bites, sippables, and an evening of fast and furious fun.
Free for Milwaukee Art Museum MembersPurchase advance tickets
$14 at the door
$12 in advance
Get in FREE as a Museum Member—memberships start at just $35!
(Advance Member tickets available online with donor id; number allotted depends on your membership level: Dual/Family = 2, Individual/Student = 1. Member must be present at check-in.)
- Wild Card Tour: Take in an adrenaline-filled tour and grab art by the handlebars.
- Make sure your friends are up to speed for Quizmasters’ Team Trivia in Cafe Calatrava.
- Strike your best biker pose in the Front Room photo booth.
- Zoom through the galleries on a zoom-in scavenger hunt for fun and prizes.
- Catch William Kentridge: More Sweetly Play the Dance before time runs out on August 19.
- Plus all the other surprises MAM After Dark has in store.
Danny Lyon, 17th Annual World’s Largest Motorcycle Blessing, 1965. Gelatin silver print, printed 1987. The Floyd Segel Collection.
Henry Clay Anderson, Motorcycle Riders, ca. 1960, printed 2007. Gelatin silver print. Purchase, Herzfeld foundation Acquisition Fund.
Simpson Kalisher, Man Pushing a Car, ca. 1960. Gelatin silver print. Purchase, Richard and Ethel Herzfeld Foundation Acquisition Fund.