Northwestern Mutual Presents MAM After Dark
MAM After Dark: MKE Icons
Fri, May 20, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT
Be a tourist in your own city.
Sampling, entertainment, art, and more—all of your city favorites under one roof.
- Join OnMilwaukee for the launch of a special-edition LocaMoji MAM Pack—including iconic images of the wings, favorite art symbols, and more. Download the app early and come prepared for interactive activities! (click HERE for more information)
- Catch The Middle Ground as they return to their native city, showcasing songs from their forthcoming full-length alternative pop album.
- Experience the sounds of He IS Milwaukee. The award-winning front man and his band fuse hip-hop and jazz, among many other genres, paying homage to the legends of generations past.
- Dance to the beats of 88Nine’s Dori Zori—the fan-favorite storyteller, comedienne, and DJ lays down tracks in the East End all night long.
- Indulge in samples from Pabst Brewing Company, representing Brew City.
- Meet and greet with surprise Milwaukee personalities throughout the night and win epic prize packs from local business and our friends from VISIT Milwaukee.
- Explore the Museum’s world-famous art collection, now with over 2,500 pieces on view throughout three floors of galleries.
MAM After Dark’s Most Recent Party People
MAM After Dark: J’Adore Fri, April 22, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT Beauty. Romance. Art. Wine. Experience this special night—the Museum transformed into the city of light. Experience the burlesque rock-and-roll vibe of Chicago’s powerhouse music group The Fox & The Hounds. Dance along to the beats of Madison’s fun and flawless favorite, DJ Urbane. Be serenaded by the French accordion music of Stas, while learning the language of love—French pickup lines—from the experts at Alliance Francaise. Be transported to the French countryside as you sip hand-selected varietals from Corvina Wine Company, expertly paired with specialty cheeses from the Milwaukee Art Museum Catering Team. Express yourRead More...
MAM After Dark: Northwoods Fri, March 11, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT Escape to a cozy retreat, on the shores of Lake Michigan, with 2,000 of your closest friends. Leave the cocktail attire at home and don some sassy flannel for this night celebrating the great outdoors and the Museum’s feature exhibition Nature and the American Vision: The Hudson River School. Tap into your inner explorer with themed art tours of Nature and the American Vision and the American Galleries. Work with your hands at two unique DIY stations, including the Central Standard Craft Distillery’s bottle painting craft, and sample the local spirits. Jam outRead More...
Quiet Clubbing Fri, Feb 19, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT Experience a wireless headphones–dance club sensation never before seen in MKE! Dance to one of two battling DJs—on headphones lit to indicate your selection—in Windhover Hall, transformed into a silent nightclub. Immerse yourself in the sounds of DJ Bizzon and DJ Why B over the Quiet Club headphones, or simply observe the silent scene. Hear Jake Williams’s solo piano and electronic beats, outside the Quiet Club. See evocative body art painted live by Sara Meyer, winner of the Greater Midwest Body Painting Competition two years running. Socialize with Milwaukee’s Rollergirls, the Brewcity Bruisers. Take on theRead More...