See the Burke Brise Soleil (“wings”) open and close Friday–Sunday at 10 a.m., noon, and 5 p.m., as weather permits.
Fri–Sun, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
(Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day)
Member Early Access: Sat–Sun, June 12–13, June 19–20, 9–10 a.m.
Tickets are timed, and are required to enter the Museum. Please see the visitor Code of Conduct, and reserve your tickets in advance online.*
Please note: For now, only the first floor is open to visitors.
Students, Seniors (65+), Military
Learn more about membership
Kids 12 & Under
Thanks to Kohl’s
Wisconsin K–12 Teachers
With valid school ID or pay stub
*Ticket reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
The Museum is wheelchair and stroller accessible. Wheelchairs, if needed, are available from the admissions desk. Service animals and Segways used for mobility are welcome at the Milwaukee Art Museum.
Backpack baby carriers are not permitted in the galleries; store these, as well as other backpacks, bags larger than 13 × 17 in., and umbrellas in your car. Lockers are not available.
What You Can Expect When You Visit
Access to the First-Floor Galleries
- The galleries on the first floor of the Museum showcase many of our greatest hits in unexpected ways, as well as works that have never been on view.
- Take a deeper dive into the works on view—on your smartphone! Bring your earbuds, and explore more with free audio guides at mam.org/guide.
Refreshments and Shopping
- A new Museum Store location in Windhover Hall
- Delicious food and drink options from the East End
A Touchless Experience
- Timed ticketing to keep your Museum visit even more touchless
- Plexiglas at the admission desks
- Robust cleaning and disinfecting
- Additional hand sanitizing stations
A Code of Conduct
- An “I agree to remember the basics” to help protect everyone in our community: wear a mask, sanitize my hands, mind the signs, and more
- Read the Code of Conduct in full.
Welcome and Thank You: Code of Conduct for Visitors
We are eager to welcome you back to the Museum, and have created an experience intended to help protect the health and safety of all our visitors.
Please take a moment to read the following Visitor Code of Conduct before making your reservation to visit. By proceeding to reserve your ticket (below), you agree to follow these protocols and to support a safe environment. It will take us all. Be well, and thank you.
Wear a Mask and Use Hand Sanitizer
Staff and visitors will wear masks at all times while in the Museum. Hand sanitizer is available for your use before entry and throughout your visit.
Mind the Signs: Keep a Safe Social Distance
You will notice signage to help everyone keep a safe social distance.
Go with the Flow
For now, only the first floor is open to visitors. We ask that you respect any gallery closures.
Declare that you are currently not exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19. If, after making this reservation and prior to your Museum visit, you become ill, please contact us at 414-224-3200 or email@example.com to arrange a refund. We’re in this together.
Please be kind to our staff and each other. Respect the directions of the staff. We are here to help, and are looking out for everyone’s health and safety.
COVID-19 is extremely contagious, and the risk of exposure exists in any location. The precautions listed here are intended to minimize your risk of contracting COVID-19 but are not a guarantee of your safety.