See the Burke Brise Soleil (“wings”) open and close, Thursday–Sunday, at 10 a.m., noon, and 5 p.m., as weather permits.
Tickets are timed, and are required to enter the Museum. Please see the visitor Code of Conduct, and reserve your tickets in advance online.*
Please note: For now, only the first floor is open to visitors.
See the map.
Thurs–Sun, 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
9:30 a.m. entrance reserved for high-risk individuals
Students, Seniors (65+), Military
Learn more about membership
Kids 12 & Under
Thanks to Kohl’s
Wisconsin K–12 Teachers
With valid school ID or pay stub
*Ticket reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
If you would like to redeem a printed Museum ticket, please call 414-224-3200.
The Museum is wheelchair and stroller accessible. Wheelchairs, if needed, are available from the admissions desk. Service animals and Segways used for mobility are welcome at the Milwaukee Art Museum.
Backpack baby carriers are not permitted in the galleries; store these, as well as other backpacks, bags larger than 13 × 17 in., and umbrellas in your car. Only a limited number of lockers are available.
What You Can Expect When You Visit
A Dedicated Path
- One dedicated path through the first floor of the Museum that showcases favorite works and encourages social distancing
A Touchless Experience
- Timed ticketing to keep your Museum visit even more touchless
- We’ve been touchless since 1888.
- Plexiglass at our point-of-sale areas
- Pop-up, temporary new store location in Windhover Hall
- Expect store associates to be wearing disposable gloves—offering the same white-glove service.
- Designated time slot for high-risk visitors
A Code of Conduct
- An “I agree to remember the basics” to help protect everyone in our community: wear a mask, sanitize my hands, mind the signs, and more
- Read the Code of Conduct in full.
The Great Outdoors
- Activated outdoor spaces to take advantage of our Wisconsin summer and ease social distancing
Food and Beverage
- Coffee to go and pre-packaged meals from Windhover Coffee
Welcome and Thank You: Code of Conduct for Visitors
We are eager to welcome you back to the Museum, and have created an experience intended to help protect the health and safety of all our visitors.
Please take a moment to read the following Visitor Code of Conduct before making your reservation to visit. By proceeding to reserve your ticket (below), you agree to follow these protocols and to support a safe environment. It will take us all. Be well, and thank you.
Wear a Mask and Use Hand Sanitizer
Staff and visitors will wear masks at all times while in the Museum. Hand sanitizer is available for your use before entry and throughout your visit.
Mind the Signs: Keep a Safe Social Distance
You will notice new signage to help everyone keep a safe social distance. Parking spaces and specific galleries will be blocked off. Look down to see decals to help gauge your proper distance.
Go with the Flow
We have a temporary, dedicated route through the Museum to ensure social distancing. For now, only the first floor is open to visitors. We ask that you follow the prescribed path and respect any gallery closures. Map here.
Declare that you are currently not exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19. If, after making this reservation and prior to your Museum visit, you become ill, please contact us at 414-224-3200 or email@example.com to arrange a refund. We’re in this together.
Please be kind to our staff and each other. Respect the directions of the staff. We are here to help, and are looking out for everyone’s health and safety.
COVID-19 is extremely contagious, and the risk of exposure exists in any location. The precautions listed here are intended to minimize your risk of contracting COVID-19 but are not a guarantee of your safety.