American Arts Society
The American Arts Society (AAS) offers an opportunity for members, collectors, and scholars alike to share their interest in American art, antiques, and architecture from the colonial era into the 20th century. The society sponsors lectures, workshops, trips, and other programs that heighten awareness of American craftsmanship and design. AAS further promotes acquisitions and restoration of American arts by means of gifts, donations, and bequests to the Milwaukee Art Museum.
Ready to be a part of AAS? To be eligible to join, AAS members must have an active Museum membership at the Donor ($500) level or above. Members under 35 may join at the Family/Dual level or above. Purchase or renew your Museum membership here.
- Previews and behind-the-scenes tours of exhibitions in the Museum’s American collections and decorative arts galleries, as well as of other regional museums
- Small group tours and parties at private collections
- Advance notice and discounts on lectures and workshops by experts in researching, collecting, and preserving American arts and architecture
- Opportunities to help select acquisitions for the Museum’s American collections
- The Scrivener, an informative newsletter
Annual membership duesJoin and renew
|Benefactor (under 35)*||$125|
*Members under 35 are eligible to join support groups at a discounted rate with a current Museum membership at the Family/Dual ($115) level or above.