American Arts Society
The American Arts Society (AAS) offers an opportunity for members, collectors, and scholars alike to share their interest in American art, antiques, and architecture from the colonial era into the 20th century. The Society sponsors lectures, workshops, trips, and other programs that heighten awareness of American craftsmanship and design. AAS further promotes acquisitions and restoration of American arts by means of gifts, donations, and bequests to the Milwaukee Art Museum.
- Previews and behind-the-scenes tours of exhibitions in the Museum’s American Collections and Decorative Arts Gallery, as well as of other regional museums
- Small group tours and parties at private collections
- Advance notice and discounts on lectures and workshops by experts in researching, collecting, and preserving American arts and architecture
- Opportunities to help select acquisitions for the Museum’s American collections
- The Scrivener, an informative newsletter
Annual membership dues*
For additional information about AAS, please contact the Membership Hotline at 414-224-3284 or firstname.lastname@example.org or download the membership brochure.
*Please note, your membership in the Milwaukee Art Museum must be current to be eligible for membership in AAS.