Windhover Hall is the illustrious grand reception hall within Quadracci Pavilion and the Museum’s single largest rental space. Radiantly lit from an ascending 90-foot-high atrium, Windhover Hall is a postmodern, dramatic space of unrivaled elegance. The hall is ideal for wedding ceremonies, conference receptions, and corporate functions. Among the many amenities and options available when renting with the Museum are the opening of the emblematic Burke Brise Soleil, Catering by Café Calatrava, access to the collection galleries, and unspoiled views of Lake Michigan.
To call it unique is an understatement—nothing else compares. Windhover Hall enlivens and raises an event’s atmosphere to a level of refinement not offered anywhere else. The architecture, the views, and the space are awe—inspiring.
Over 10,000 square feet of curvilinear forms and white marble comprise Windhover Hall. This offers an immense experience in itself and a backdrop of unlimited event potential.
Windhover Hall is the centerpiece of rental spaces within the Museum and has hosted a multitude of events, including galas, national conference receptions, networking parties, runway fashion shows, and of course, weddings. Windhover Hall serves as the anchor to a rental of the Quadracci Pavilion, and is frequently rented in combination with other spaces such as Lubar Auditorium, Baumgartner Terrace, the Northwestern Mutual Meeting Room and Quadracci Suite, and Schroeder and Baumgartner Gallerias.
Details and features to renting Windhover Hall:
- Capacity of 800 people; up to 450 seated
- Burke Brise Soleil, with its 217-foot wingspan, opens, flaps, and closes with the start of your event, the highlight of your choosing, and at the end of the event, weather permitting
- Amazing views of Lake Michigan to the east and downtown Milwaukee to the west.
- Reduced admission to the Museum’s Collection galleries and feature exhibition
- Catering by Café Calatrava, the Museum’s in-house catering service
- Direct flow into additional rental spaces such as the Northwestern Mutual Meeting Room, Quadracci Suite, Schroeder and Baumgartner Gallerias, and Baumgartner Terrace.
- Heated and secure parking on-site
- Available 7 days a week