Northwestern Mutual & Quadracci Suites
The experience of a meeting is set apart when hosted in either the Northwestern Mutual Meeting Room or Quadracci Suite. Both are located to the right of the Museum's main entrance, on the main floor and one floor up, respectively, with windows that overlook Windhover Hall. Each space offers the same amenities and options: Catering by Café Calatrava, on-site parking, splendid views of Dale Chihuly’s colorful blown-glass sculpture, and accomodations for presentations, seminars, cocktail parties, and board meetings.
Both rooms look south over the Museum’s Baumgartner Terrace to Pier Wisconsin and Lake Michigan. To the north, the rooms provide a spectacular view of Dale Chihuly’s colorful blown-glass sculpture which towers almost two-stories high within the Museum’s atrium.
The Northwestern Mutual Meeting Room and Quadracci Suite share identical meeting space, at 1,500 square feet each. The distinct benefit of each: the Northwestern Mutual Room opens directly into Windhover Hall, while the Quadracci Suite features a kitchenette, cloakroom, and private restroom.
Available to events hosted in either room:
- 1,500 square feet in meeting space
- Capacity of 60 people; 45 people seated
- Views of the Museum campus and inside Windhover Hall
- Burke Brise Soleil, with its 217-foot wingspan, opens, flaps, and closes with the start of your event, the highlight of your choosing, and at the end of the event
- Reduced admission to the Museum’s Collection galleries and feature exhibition
- Catering by Café Calatrava, the Museum’s in-house catering service
- Heated and secure parking on-site
- Alone or with other rentals, both rooms are available 7 days a week with the Northwestern Mutual Meeting Room available only after 5 p.m.
Special to the Quadracci Suite:
- Direct elevator access
- Private restroom
- Second-story views