Catering by Café Calatrava
The Museum and Café Calatrava caters events of all sizes and styles, from intimate dinner parties to elaborate weddings, using spectacular Museum spaces such as the cathedral-like Windhover Hall. Choose from our enticing catering menu or let our Chef de Cuisine create a special menu for your event. Our catering staff will help personalize details of your event to ensure that guests have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Catering enriches an event experience and should complement the theme or desired mood of the event. Catering by Café Calatrava upholds this principle with its versatile and contemporary catering menu. Catering by Café Calatrava is the Museum‘s own in-house catering service, chosen for more than 75% of the Museum‘s events.
With every opportunity, the finished works of Catering by Café Calatrava demonstrate culinary artistry and elevate the senses. The catering menu is designed as a guide from which to customize menu selections to fit your culinary preferences and budget. If there is something you do not see on the catering menu, please let us know. Our catering staff can produce almost anything at competitive pricing.
The benefits of choosing Catering by Café Calatrava:
- Direct catering contact with our Sales & Events Coordinators and Events department
- Catering everything from intimate gatherings and events of well over 500 guests
- Menu pricing provided upon request
- A Sales & Events Coordinator and our catering staff to work with you on crafting your event’s menu and estimate
- A layout of your event is tailored to your menu to provide optimal service and flow
- A complimentary menu tasting hosted by our Executive Chef can be scheduled once a rental space is booked
- Catering by Café Calatrava is required for events in the Northwestern Mutual Meeting Room and Quadracci Suite, and for evening events in Café Calatrava
Related Links:Rental Amenities & Options
Photo & Film Permission
Photo & Film Licensing