Presented by Northwestern Mutual
Promenade down to the Museum for a captivating night out with your friends like no other! Treat your gal-entines and pal-entines to a night of old-world glitz and glamour with a night of pampering yourself and the opening of Bouguereau & America.
All night fun:
- Enjoy the glittering sound of local harpist Ann Lobotzke then twirl the night away with Best of Milwaukee's DJ Shawna.
- Pose for lavish portraits in the Front Room photo booth.
- Sip on champagne and French wines provided by Balzac, along with paired tastings from Kilwins Milwaukee chocolates, assorted sweets from Rocket Baby Bakery, and other sumptuous treats!
- Create chic, francophone-inspired DIY crafts, learn a bit of the language, and "venez célébrer le français avec Alliance Française".
- Wild Card Tour: Take a leisurely stroll through the Bouguereau & America exhibition on its first day on public display, viewing masterful paintings by the famed French artist.
- Test your knowledge with Quizmasters' Team Trivia, dating back to the Gilded Age, in the Museum's Cafe Calatrava.
- Plus all of your favorite MAM After Dark activities!
Special thanks to this month's additional partners and vendors: The Institute of Beauty & Wellness, Cival Collective, Spinn Doctors, BrieMine, The Barre Code, Float Milwaukee, Somatic Arts Massage, Luxie Creations, Gwen Parysek, Caitlin Marie Driver, Brigid Brennan, Beret Isaacson, Lynne Herro, and Biddle Art!