Presented by Northwestern Mutual
Go back in time, Mad Men style. For October, we’re celebrating Serious Play: Design in Midcentury America and the Jewish Museum Milwaukee’s Blacklist: The Hollywood Red Scare with a romp through the 1950s and ‘60s! Put on your best suit and pomade your ‘do, or pop on a pencil skirt and neck scarf for this Mad-Men-inspired evening.
- The sweet soul sounds of Cameron Webb and crooner Jen Cintrón
- Wild Card Tour: see “subversive” art in the galleries in a Blacklist-inspired tour of works in MAM’s Collection that were sponsored by the CIA
- Express your inner Peggy or Don in in the Front Room photo booth.
- Test your knowledge of midcentury America at Quizmasters’ Team Trivia in Cafe Calatrava
- DIY throw-back propaganda button making
- A prize wheel from Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- Typewrite away with The Bindery; Or receive a personalized prosette from typist Anja Notanga Sieger
- Onsite era outfit shopping with Modest May Vintage Boutique
- Tastings from Ciderboys
- Cocktail sampling with Lost Whale
- A main bar sponsored by Ernst & Young with a signature Blue Hawaiian
- Front Room Photography photo-ops with your friends: Tony, Marilyn and Audrey