Friday, March 24, 2017, 10 AM-5 PM
Sponsored by: Educators Credit Union
Art in Bloom returns this spring for its annual weekend of floral festivities!
• View stunning art-inspired floral installations throughout the Collection
• Shop the marketplaces, with flowers, clothing, jewelry, garden accessories, and
more by local vendors and artisans.
• Attend inspirational and informative presentations on fashion, flowers, and
• Check out the complete schedule of programming at mam.org/bloom and register early.
• Bid often in the Silent Auction, presented by the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Garden
• Bring friends, family—and the kids. There is something for everyone!
Thursday, March 23, 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
Friday, March 24, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Beauty in Bloom: Floral Fashion Show: 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 25, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sunday, March 26, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
$5 for Members; $17 for adults ($15 advance tickets if purchased online by 5 p.m. Monday, March 20); $15 for seniors and students
Free for children 12 and under