Northwestern Mutual Presents
Friday, May 18, 7–11 PM
Camp MAM: Grown Up Summer Camp
Hike through the galleries. Join in a sing-a-long. Take in the majesty of nature (photography) in the premiere of the exhibition Photographing Nature’s Cathedrals. Earn your badge in dancing, toasting, or DIY crafts and kick your summer off right.
Are you ready for the summer? Well, it’s ready for you with more fun than you could fit on a postcard for back home.
General admission: $14 at the door | $12 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
ADVANCE TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5 p.m. on Thursday, May 17. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 7 p.m.
Please continue to check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors due to a sell-out event situation.
- Dance the night away: Hit the dance floor with newvices from 7-9 p.m. and DJ Shawna from 9-11 p.m.
- DIY: Make camp crafts with Camp Halcyon including friendship bracelets, make buttons with Summerfest, or help decorate a giant house of cards
- Photobooth: Make some memories with Front Room Photography
- 414 Artist: Browse and buy the works of painter Karen Williams-Brusubardis
- Zoom in Scavenger Hunt: Find the art, get a chance to win seriously fun prizes
- Tastings from Summerfest, Whiteclaw, and Door Peninsula Winery
- Wine and cheese, full bar, snacks, and more
- Games galore (video, board, and carnival) all night long
- 6-7:30 p.m. – Prix fixe dining (reservations required) – Cafe Calatrava
- 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. – Music Wild Card Tour: Take a stroll with Summerfest of music-related art. This isn’t your traditional camp sing-along.
- 8:15 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. – Yoga in the Galleries: Breathe in the inspiration with Camp Halcyon (first come, first serve; space is limited)
- 8:30 p.m. – Wine and Paint: Get your inner artist on with Camp Halcyon (first come, first serve; space is limited)
- 9 p.m. – Wild Card Tour: Hike through some of the first photographs of Yosemite and the Dells with The Nature Conservancy on the first day of the exhibition Photographing Nature’s Cathedrals. It’s the splendor of the great outdoors without any of the mosquitos.
- 9:30 p.m. – Team Trivia: Form a team and test your knowledge with Quizmaster Trivia (reservations required)
NEXT EVENT: June 15th 5-10pm
*Special time and price for MAM After Dark at Lakefront Festival of Art
$12 Advanced; $10 Members; $19 Adults at gate; $17 Students at gate