Northwestern Mutual Presents
Fri, Sept 15, 7–11 PM
- Experience the Museum’s third installment of Quiet Clubbing under the wings—all guests will receive access to headphones in the reserved dance-floor area.
- Get a taste of the Art & Artists series with community partner Milwaukee Film, and enter for a chance to win tickets to this year’s festival.
- Learn the scandalous stories behind the famed Wasmuth Portfolio in the new Frank Lloyd Wright exhibition, on the fast-paced and high-energy Wild Card Tours.
- Interact with and purchase art from 414 Artist Anja Notanja Sieger, a local renaissance woman who uses typewritten poetry, performance art, community collaboration, paper cutting, drawing, crochet, and sound to understand life.
- Turn up the volume outside with karaoke on the terrace and tastings from Yokohama, Door Peninsula Winery, and Door County Distillery.
- Take a break from the dance floor and test your skills at the inflatable Twister game on the grass or Team Trivia with Quizmasters in the Café Calatrava Lounge.
SPECIAL OFFER—THIS MONTH ONLY! —LIMITED AVAILABILITY VIP TICKETS
- Skip the headphone line! Only VIPs receive a personal pair of wireless headphones to wear throughout the Museum all night (excluding galleries). ID or credit card required and will be held until headphones are turned in.
- Exclusive access to the elevated VIP Suite, with views of the terrace and Quiet Clubbing dance floor
- Mixology tastings with the experts from Hotel Madrid’s “The Trophy Room”
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
ADVANCE TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5pm on Thursday, Sept 14. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 7pm.
Please continue to check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors due to a sell-out event situation.
Cafe Calatrava Prix Fixe Menu – Sept 2017
Reservations required; limited seating available 6–7:30 PM
(Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation inquiries or to make a note with your Advance Ticket purchase.)
$35 per person | Beverages, tax, and gratuity not included
Please choose a menu for the table to share:
-Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pine Nuts and Mint
-Roasted Mushroom Salad with Feta and Hazelnuts
-White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
-Spaghetti Squash with Lemon and Herbs
Mediterranean Beach Feast:
-Roasted Cod with Olive Tapenade
-Celery Root Slaw
-Saffron Bomba Rice
-Frites with Garlic Aioli
-Grilled Herbed Zucchini
Farm Table Feast:
-Braised Angus Beef
-Roasted Fingerling Potato
-Wilted Greens with Garlic
-Baby Lettuces Salad with Goat Cheese Dressing
Please alert your server to any allergies or aversions so we can best accommodate you.