Northwestern Mutual Presents
Think “Caddyshack throwback” and go retro ’80s in your preppiest pieces: polos, pearls, pinstripes, and more!
Fri, Feb 17, 7–11 PM
- Dance to Chicago’s rockin’ cover band Rod Tuffcurls and The Bench Press.
- Perfect your putt for prizes at the Hole-in-One contest with Nine Below, Milwaukee’s Maker’s Mini Golf Tavern, and swing under the wings with the head golf pros of Kohler’s Whistling Straits.
- Reserve your seat for upscale dining in the intimate Café Calatrava Lounge. Reservations are required; limited seating is available, 6–7:30 p.m. (view menu below).
- Gather a foursome and win epic prizes at Team Trivia, hosted by local bar game masters Quizmaster Trivia, starting at 9:30 p.m. Sign up in advance.
- Feeling rebellious? Visit the 414 Artist station, with the anti-preppy artists of Bay View Printing Co., and create classic letterpress keepsakes.
- Play a round of ping pong, take your chance in the ECU Cash Cube, and sway to the musical stylings of Waukesha-native Bret Huotari in the East End.
- Head down the street to the Official After-Party location, Cafe Benelux for biers and revelry (346 N. Broadway St.).
AVOID THE LINES AS A VIP – LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Upgrade your advance ticket to VIP and join MAM After Dark Community Partner the American Cancer Society in the exclusive lounge, featuring:
- Express event entrance
- Private cash bar
- Food and bier samples from Lowlands Group
- Fast pass to swing with the head golf pros of Kohler’s Whistling Straits
- Complimentary coat check voucher
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
LIMITED AVAILABILITY VIP TICKETS | $30 Non-Member | $20 MAM Member
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
ADVANCE TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5pm on Thursday, February 16. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 8pm.
Please continue to check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors due to a sell-out event situation.
Cafe Calatrava Lounge Prix Fixe Menu
$30 per person | Beverages, tax, and gratuity not included
New Reservation Times: 6–7:30 p.m.
Please select one option for each of the three courses:
Daily Hummus | baked to order pita, house pickles V
Nonna’s Meatball | Maple Creek Farms pork shoulder, spicy pomodoro, pecorino
Toma’s Pineapple Flatbread | speck ham, pineapple, jalapeno, fior di latte mozzarella, pomodoro sauce
Pinn-Oak Farms Lamb Shoulder & Smoked Tomato Orzo | rice shaped pasta, Clock Shadow feta, mint
Roasted Striped Bass | lemon potatoes, cucumber yogurt salad G
Chicken Thigh Vesuvio | almond fregula, lemon
Meyer Lemon Pound Cake | lemon marmalata, mascarpone cheese V
Birramisu | a Milwaukee inspired twist on the classic ladyfinger dessert V
V—Vegetarian G—Prepared without gluten
Please alert your server to any allergies or aversions so we can best accommodate you.
Executive Chef Jason Gorman
Sous Chef Jamie Nelson