Northwestern Mutual Presents
This Havana-inspired night offers a tropical getaway overlooking Lake Michigan.
Don your fedora and island attire, and experience an exciting summer escape.
Fri, Aug 18, 7-11 p.m.
- Feel the Caribbean, Latin, and African rhythms from DJ Natasha Jewels, and dance along with Mezclando Milwaukee all night long.
- Get a “Taste of the Islands” on the outdoor terrace with Community Partner Marcus Center for the Performing Arts and learn about the summertime Live at Peck Pavilion series.
- Take a closer look at this summer’s feature exhibition, Rashid Johnson: Hail We Now Sing Joy, on a Wild Card Tour and witness pop-up performances on Antoine’s Organ, the largest of Johnson’s architectural grid installations ever shown in the United States, featuring an upright piano in the center.
- Reserve your seat for Prix Fixe Dining in the intimate Café Calatrava Lounge. Reservations are required; limited seating is available, 6–7:30 p.m.
- Gather your crew for Team Trivia, hosted by local bar game masters Quizmaster Trivia, starting at 9:30 p.m. Sign up in advance.
- Keep on grooving at the Official After-Party at Matador Tacos on Old World Third Street.
AVOID THE LINES AS A VIP—LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Upgrade your advance ticket to VIP for access to an exclusive lounge, featuring:
- Express event entrance
- Private cash bar
- Food samples by Matador Tacos
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
Available now until Thurs, Aug 18, at 5 p.m.
(Advance Member tickets available online with donor id; number allotted depends on your membership level: Dual/Family = 2, Individual/Student = 1. Member must be present at check-in.)Buy Tickets