Northwestern Mutual Presents
This Havana-inspired night offers a tropical getaway overlooking Lake Michigan.
Don your fedora and island attire, and experience an exciting summer escape.
Fri, Aug 18, 7-11 p.m.
- Feel the Caribbean, Latin, and African rhythms from DJ Natasha Jewels, and dance along with Mezclando Milwaukee all night long.
- Get a “Taste of the Islands” on the outdoor terrace featuring the sounds of Caribbean Eclipse, with Community Partner Marcus Center for the Performing Arts to learn about the summertime Live at Peck Pavilion series and enter for a chance to win a Broadway Series Prize Package.
- Test out how low you can go in the Limbo Contest hosted by Educators Credit Union, and sip on tropical samples from Sazama’s Fine Catering.
- Take a closer look at this summer’s feature exhibition, Rashid Johnson: Hail We Now Sing Joy, on a Wild Card Tour and witness LIVE performances on Antoine’s Organ, the largest of Johnson’s architectural grid installations ever shown in the United States, featuring an upright piano in the center.
- Discover the beauty of the sea with 414 Artist Red Land Pearls offering a unique and affordable jewelry experience with live oyster openings to reveal Akoya saltwater pearls.
- Reserve your seat for Prix Fixe Dining in the intimate Café Calatrava Lounge. Reservations are required; limited seating is available, 6–7:30 p.m.
- Gather your crew for Team Trivia, hosted by local bar game masters Quizmaster Trivia, starting at 9:30 p.m. Sign up in advance.
- Keep on grooving at the Official After-Party at Matador Taco + Tequila Bar on Old World Third Street, featuring $4 margaritas and $5 cocktails.
AVOID THE LINES AS A VIP—LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Upgrade your advance ticket to VIP for access to an exclusive lounge, featuring:
- Express event entrance
- Private cash bar
- Food samples by Matador Taco + Tequila Bar
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
ADVANCE TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5pm on Thursday, August 17. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 7pm.
Please continue to check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors due to a sell-out event situation.
MAM After Dark
Prix Fixe Café Calatrava Lounge TAPAS MENU
RESERVATIONS ARE FULL AT THIS TIME – THANK YOU!
$30 per person | Beverages, tax, and gratuity not included
Please choose 4 Savory and 1 Sweet from the Tapas Options Below:
-House-made Foccacia Bread, Coriander Tomato Jam
-Avocado Orange Salad
-Tortilla Espagnola, Saffron Sauce
-Charred Padron Peppers, Garlic Aioli
-Braised Crispy Chicken, Artichoke Romesco
-Jamon Croquettes, Pickled Peppers
-Octopus Carpaccio, Petite Greens, Salsa Verde
-Cuban Flan, Fresh Berries
-Lime & Mint Granita
-Mousse de Chocolate y Cafe