With wine tastings, live holiday music, and more than 40 galleries, the Milwaukee Art Museum is always a great way to enjoy the season with family and friends.
- One-of-a-kind artistic holiday gifts in the Museum Store
- Free, live music in Windhover Hall
- Kohl’s Art Generation hands-on activities and exhibitions for kids on winter break
- Friday Night Flights in the new East End Wine Bar and special tasting events
- NYE Celebration – fine dining, live entertainment and dancing
- A variety of additional exhibitions on view – covering everything from classical mythology to German Expressionism
The Museum is open Christmas Eve Day, the Monday after Christmas, New Year’s Eve Day, and New Year’s Day.
Visit the calendar for a full list of holiday events and holiday hours.