Family Access Membership $20
The Family Access Membership offers the same benefits of a Family Membership for $20 to anyone that participates in WIC (Wisconsin Infants and Children), FoodShare, BadgerCare, or Medicaid.
Application form (PDF)
Application form en Espanol (PDF)
Family Access membership benefits include:
- Free admission for two adults and children 17 and under
- Two membership cards—designate two individuals or receive one guest card to bring a friend every time you visit
- Unlimited access to feature exhibitions
- Free admission to Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays, MAM After Dark, gallery talks, and lectures
- Invitations to Member Preview Celebration for feature exhibitions
- Reduced rates on classes, screenings, and pre-purchased parking passes
- The opportunity to join Museum support groups
- A one-year subscription to the Member magazine
- A 10% discount on Museum Store purchases, plus seasonal double discounts and Member Shopping Rewards throughout the year
- A 10% discount in all three cafés
- Member extras
To apply, bring proof of participation in WIC, FoodShare, BadgerCare, or Medicaid to the Museum’s Admission Desk. Or mail a completed application form, payment, and a photo copy of your WIC, FoodShare, or BadgerCare card to: Membership Department, Milwaukee Art Museum, 626 E Wisconsin Ave, FL 16, Milwaukee, WI 53202. Please do not mail cash.
This program has been made possible thanks to the generous support of Nordstrom.
For more information:
Call the Membership Hotline at 414-224-3284, weekdays 9 AM–5 PM, or email email@example.com.