Teacher Programs + Professional Development
View, print, and download the School and Teacher Programs Brochure.
National Writing Project at Carroll University: Summer Institute
July 2017, 1: 15- 4: 30 PM
Using the Museum as inspiration, teachers will focus on aspects of writing (including editing and assessment), discover writing-to-learn strategies to support student understanding, and examine ways to motivate students to become better readers and writers.
- Teachers of all grades/subjects, $150 per teacher
- Graduate credit is available; please see registration form for details. Space fills quickly; register early.
- Email email@example.com for more information.
Host your next staff meeting or professional development event at the Milwaukee Art Museum! Options such as guided tours, lunches, and educator-led workshops can be added to meet your group’s needs.
- Spaces are available year-round for groups of all sizes.
- For more information on rates and professional development offerings, email firstname.lastname@example.org