Find high quality images of artworks to project in your classroom, ready-to-go activity ideas, self-guided tour resources, background information on feature exhibitions, and more! Visit teachers.mam.org.
Resources for your Trip to the Museum
- Advocate for your trip by printing a letter from the Museum Director to your principal.
- Review state and national standards met by the Museum’s tours and programs.
- Read the guide to planning your school tour
- Prepare your chaperones with our chaperone guide or printable self-guided tour activities.
- Prepare your students by watching the Museum Manners Video.
- Try a pre– or post–activity in the classroom.
Get ready for your trip to the Milwaukee Art Museum!
Museum Blog: Under the Wings
Find behind-the-scenes stories and posts on art from curators and other Museum staff.
Sue Dunham Memorial Scholarship
Scholarships are available for school-age students interested in pursuing art who are in need of financial assistance. Download the Sue Dunham Memorial Scholarship Fund application or call 414-224-3803 for details. Nominate your students to attend studio classes for free at the Milwaukee Art Museum.
Host your next staff meeting or professional development event at the Milwaukee Art Museum! Options such as guided tours, lunches, and educator-led workshops can be added to meet your group’s needs. Spaces are available year-round for groups of all sizes. View, print, and download our School and Teacher Programs Brochure.
For more information on rates and professional development offerings, email email@example.com