Explosive July 3rd Experience
Thursday, July 3, 2014, 6 PM-11 PM
Join us for our Exclusive 1st Annual Explosive July 3rd Experience, featuring...
- Cash bar, appetizers, plus three course prix fixe dinner prepared by Chef Jamie Nelson on Milwaukee Art Museum's Baumgartner Terrace (Indoor space provided for rain)
- Live music by Jamie Breiwick's "The Spirits Quartet"
- Docent-led tour of the Milwaukee Art Museum's featured exhibition, Kandinsky: A Retrospective
- Lounge atmosphere upon return to Baumgartner Terrace with complimentary passed sparkling wine toast followed by Milwaukee's July 3rd Lakefront Fireworks
- Parking on Milwaukee Art Museum Drive included
- 6:00–6:45 Cocktail Hour with passed appetizers, cash bar, and live music
- 6:45–8:15 Three course prix fixe dinner (menu below)
- 8:15–9:00 Docent-led tour of Kandinsky: A Retrospective
- 9:00–9:30 Complimentary sparkling wine toast
- 9:30–10:30 Fireworks
- 11:00 Last call
Passed Apps - Rumaki, Leek Tartlets, Meatballs
Amuse Bouche - Crab Salad, Plantain Chip, Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette
Starter (Choice) - Spring Mint Pea Soup OR Spiced Watermelon, Curried Feta, Pistachio, Tarragon w/ Yuzu Vinaigrette Salad
Entree (Choice) - Grilled Salmon, Warm Potato Salad, Poached Asparagus, Charred Lemon Oil OR Double Bone-in BBQ Pork Chop, Lobster Creamed Corn, Fried Fingerling Potatoes OR Heart of Palm Stuffed Zucchini w/ Freshly Grated Parmesan, Wild Rice, Red Pepper Coulis
Dessert (Choice) ~ Lemon Custard, Spiced Praline, Lavender Meringue, Blueberry Coulis OR Black Cherry Ice Cream, Waffle Crumble, White Chocolate, Mint
125/person; $110 for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Purchase Ticket Here & Reserve Your Spot Today!
Milwaukee Art Museum
700 North Art Museum Drive