Thursday, October 11, 2012, 10 AM-10 PM
Don’t miss seeing Rembrandt’s iconic Portrait of the Artist (ca. 1665) and other Old Master paintings that have never before been seen on this side of the Atlantic, in the exhibition Rembrandt, Van Dyck, and Gainsborough: The Treasures of Kenwood House, London.
• Docent-led tours at 11:30 a.m., 2 p.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m., and 8 p.m.
• Audio guides available free—details at the admission desks
• Delectable dining in Café Calatrava, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
• Exhibition-related merchandise in the Museum Store
• Lectures* at 1:30 and 6:15 p.m. with exhibition curator Susan Jenkins, senior curator of English Heritage, London
• Complimentary appetizers, 5–8 p.m.; cash bar, 5–9:30 p.m.
• Valet available all day at the main entrance
*Lectures are ticketed. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis from the admission desks starting at 10 a.m. on event day only. Number allotted depends on membership level.
Free for Members; non-members can purchase tickets for $25 starting at 5 p.m.
Last admission sold at 9:15 p.m.