Friday, October 28, 2016, 3 PM
Northwestern Mutual Presents
MAM After Dark: Steampunk
Evening Sponsor: Educators Credit Union
Embrace the edgy, eclectic, and Expressionist side of the Museum.
• Explore the NEW exhibition, Haunted Screens: German Cinema in the 1920s. Wild Card Tours will be led by Anna from Gothic Milwaukee Walking Tours at 10 p.m. and 11 p.m.
• Enjoy the soulful music of Buffalo Gospel and 88Nine’s Justin Barney.
• Don’t miss live performance art and Collection Wild Card Tours by Quasimondo Physical Theatre.
• Preregister for all-inclusive, themed dining in the intimate Café Calatrava Lounge. Reservations are required; there is limited seating available, 7:30-9 p.m.
• Get rowdy and win prizes with your posse at haunted Team Trivia, hosted by local bar game masters Quizmaster Trivia, starting at 10:30 p.m. Sign up in advance by emailing email@example.com.
•View and purchase the metal relief works of 414 Artist Jody Emery, who explores the paradoxical nature of using scrap metal—industrial and man-made, tangible and unforgiving—to capture velocity, gesture, and shape.
Advance Tickets and Dining or Team Trivia Reservations available now until Thurs, Oct 27, at 5 p.m.
(Advance Member tickets available online with donor id; number allotted depends on your membership level: Dual/Family = 2, Individual/Student = 1. Member must be present at check-in.)
Now Open: The East End Admissions Desks!
Park in the north lot (War Memorial) and enter through the new East End
Alternate Parking Options:
The Museum’s underground garage—$8
Milwaukee County O’Donnell parking structure—$6