Kohl’s Art Generation Open Studio
The studio is the place to engage in ever-changing hands-on art projects and create something all your own to take home. Each month features a different theme, and the projects change weekly; find your inspiration from the artworks in the Museum’s Collection and special exhibitions!
The Studio is open Saturdays and Sundays, 10 AM-4 PM so feel free to drop in for a few minutes or spend the day at the Milwaukee Art Museum!
Check out all of the Museum’s Weekend Family Programs.
Each month our weekend programs take on a new theme. Here is a quick list to get you inspired about the months ahead!
- January 2014: Winter Blues
- February 2014: In Love With Art
- March 2014: Fabulous Folk Art
- April 2014: Spring-Loaded
- May 2014: Creative Containers
- June 2014: All About Color
- July 2014: Music & Art
- August 2014: Abstract Art