Northwestern Mutual Presents
Fri, Jan 19, 7–11 PM
January gets hot with salsa dancing, Spanish design, and spicy surprises. Explore whimsical world culture through art, music, food, drink, and dance. Get your tickets now for this annual sell-out event.
Supporting Sponsor: Hotel Madrid, part of Stand Eat Drink Hospitality Group
- Get your feet moving to the “afrojam funkjam” of ¡ESSO! (El Sonido Sonic Octopus) straight from the tropics of Chicago.
- Keep moving on the dance floor with Future Rootz, a collective of local and international DJs playing and remixing global roots, tropical bass, world electronic, and Latin house music.
- Enter the vibrant world of Technicolor with dramatic new works by Spanish artist-designer Jaime Hayon on a Wild Card Tour.
- Go on a “Zoom-In” Art Scavenger Hunt in the Collection Galleries for a chance to win prizes including VIP tickets and dining at the Museum.
- Experience tapas-style Prix Fixe Dining and worldly Team Trivia with Quizmasters in the Café Calatrava (with advanced reservations).
GENERAL ADMISSION: $14 at the door | $12 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
VIP TICKETS (Advance Sales Only): $30/$20 Museum Member | includes coat check, private bar, and tasty samples from Hotel Madrid
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
ADVANCE TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5 p.m. on Thursday, Nov 16. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 7 p.m.
Please continue to check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors due to a sell-out event situation.
MAM AFTER DARK PRIX FIXE MENU
Reservations Required; limited seating available 6-7:30 PM
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation inquiries or to make a note with your Advance Ticket purchase.
$35 per person | Beverages, tax, and gratuity not included
Yucca Fries (Vegan, GF)
Fried cassava root, mojo de ajo
Tostones (V, GF)
Twice fried plantain, avocado crema, lime
Vegetable Tortilla Soup (V)
Garden vegetables, crispy tortillas
Ropa Vieja (GF)
Braised beef, peppers, olives, tomato, arroz con gandules
Fricasse de Pollo (GF)
Braised chicken leg quarter, tomato, potato, garlic, peppers
Curried Potato Taco (V)
Seared diced potato, peppers, cilantro, ginger – lime crema, quinoa, red beans
Flan (V, GF)
Mango, toasted coconut
Sweet Potato Pie (V)
Toasted marshmallow cream, pecans