Northwestern Mutual Presents
Fri, Feb 9, 7–11 PM
Hit the road and get your kicks at the artiest party in Milwaukee.
- Join 88Nine Radio Milwaukee’s Justin Barney at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. for a WILD CARD TOUR through the exhibition The Open Road: Photography and the American Road Trip.
- Check out the MAM After Dark music lineup in Windhover Hall, featuring the Americana song stylings of Mark Croft (8-10 p.m.) and 88Nine Radio Milwaukee DJ Justin Barney.
- Preview and unveiling of Artnonymous: unlabeled works from local luminaries and emerging artists (Buy with your eyes and join the party when artists will be revealed on Feb 17.)
- Zoom around with an Art Scavenger Hunt in the Collection Galleries for a chance to win prizes including beverages and dining at the Museum.
- Experience tapas-style Prix Fixe Dining and worldly Team Trivia with Quizmasters in the Café Calatrava (with advanced reservations).
- Music, DIY license plate surrounds, photo booth, and all the fun you expect at MAM After Dark.
GENERAL ADMISSION: $14 at the door | $12 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
ADVANCE TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5 p.m. on Thursday, Feb 8. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 7 p.m.
Please continue to check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors due to a sell-out event situation.
MAM After Dark Prix Fixe Menu
Reservations required; limited seating available 6–7:30 PM
(Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation inquiries or to make a note with your Advance Ticket purchase.)
$35 per person | Beverages, tax, and gratuity not included
- Chili Con Carne cheddar / sour cream (GF)
- Seasoned Potato Wedges tangy piquillo ketchup (Vegan, GF)
- BLT Salad chopped iceberg lettuce / crispy bacon / heirloom tomatoes / chipotle ranch (GF)
- Stuffed Peppers rice / black beans / tomatillo sauce (Vegan, GF)
- Grilled Chicken Mac ‘n’ Cheese pepper jack / bell peppers / roasted corn / green onion (GF)
- Meatloaf veal / garlic whipped potatoes / French green beans / bacon / onion gravy (GF)
- Apple Pie Salted Carmel / cinnamon whipped cream
- Root Beer Float Sprecher Root Beer / Purple Door Vanilla Ice Cream (GF)
V – Vegetarian, GF – Gluten Free