Northwestern Mutual Presents
Fri, Nov 17, 7–11 PM
Toast Novemberfest, a truly Wisconsin way to get together that also celebrates Native American Heritage Month. Snuggle into your cute chunky-knit sweater or throw on a favorite flannel. We’re warming up the North Woods right here on the lakefront.
- Gather around for grown-up craft making, games, and s’mores with Camp Halcyon (while supplies last).
- Shop on the “Streets of MAM After Dark”, our pre-holiday 414 Artist Market featuring Art by Kelli, Caitlin Marie Driver, Cream City Caramels & Confections, Cream City Ribbon, Guncotton Tintype, Ebben Wolf, Paper Pleasers LLC, Pop Art Pets, Rep Wisconsin, The Waxwing and more!
- Try your hand at at the Native American themed DIY activity, hosted by representatives from Potawatomi Hotel & Casino.
- Make new friends, but keep the old and prost with a bier sample courtesy of Café Bavaria.
- Welcome to the stage guest rapper and hip-hop artist SupaMan fresh off his 2017 MTV Video Music Award win for “Best Video with a Social Message” and performance at 88Nine.
- Introduce yourself to the Well-Known Strangers who bring their cello-infused, alternative pop/rock, with a tinge-of-country-band sound to the party.
- Experience family-style Prix Fixe Dining and familial Team Trivia with Quizmaster in the Café Calatrava Lounge.
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
VIP TICKETS (Advance Sales Only) | $30/$20 Museum Member
Featuring express event check-in, private cash bar, and THIS MONTH ONLY, traditional Früh Kölsch bier service, courtesy of Café Bavaria (while supplies last)
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
ADVANCE TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5 p.m. on Thursday, Nov 16. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 7 p.m.
Please continue to check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors due to a sell-out event situation.
MAM After Dark Prix Fixe Menu
Reservations required; limited seating available 6–7:30 PM
(Please contact email@example.com for reservation inquiries or to make a note with your Advance Ticket purchase.)
$35 per person | Beverages, tax, and gratuity not included
Please Choose a Menu For the Table to Share
-Pumpkin Pot Pie
-Squash With Walnuts and Cranberries
-Roasted and Shaved Carrot Salad
-Wisconsin Foraged Mushroom Risotto
-Lemony Broccoli with Parmesan
Fresh Water Feast:
-Cornmeal Fried Rushing Waters Trout
-Classic Caesar Salad
-Up North Wild Rice with Cranberry
-Sauteed Green Beans with Shallots
-Roasted Herbed Sunchokes
Farm Table Feast:
-Braised Pork Shoulder
-Mashed roasted Wisconsin Garlic Potato
-Farmstead Cheese with Quince Jam
Individually Choose One (1) Dessert:
-Budino with Biscotti
-Dark Chocolate Cake with Fresh Raspberries