Northwestern Mutual Presents
Travel east 8,000 miles—without ever leaving Milwaukee. Enliven your senses with the vivid colors, sights, sounds, and flavors of India.
Fri, April 21, 7-11 PM
Supporting Sponsor: International Autos Group
- See and learn the energetic dances of Bollywood, with Milwaukee’s own Aarabhi Indian Dance Company, and dance along with DJ Ravi.
- Sample the sensational cuisine from Casablanca, and then visit their East Side location for the Official After-Party and exclusive specials.
- Welcome renowned Singing Bowl Guru from India, Akhilanka, who will be performing, and showcasing his inspirational paintings, throughout the night.
- View and purchase the inspirational art of 414 Artist Cynthia Hayes or take your photo in front of one of her works in the Front Room Photography Photo Booth.
- Be a tourist in your own town and take a Wild Card Tour of Milwaukee Collects, the Museum’s feature exhibition, showcasing masterpieces from local, private collections, given by an expert from Leslie Hindman Auctioneers.
- Take on a textile or coloring craft at the DIY Station with students from UW–Milwaukee’s Peck School of the Arts, and be adorned with Henna art.
- Reserve your seat for Prix Fixe Dining in the intimate Café Calatrava Lounge. Reservations are required; limited seating is available, 6–7:30 p.m.
- Get rowdy with your crew at Team Trivia, hosted by local bar game masters Quizmaster Trivia, starting at 9:30 p.m. Sign up in advance.
AVOID THE LINES AS A VIP—LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Upgrade your advance ticket to VIP for access to the exclusive “MAM After Dark Buddha Lounge”, featuring:
- Express event entrance
- Private cash bar
- Food samples provided by Buddha Lounge
- Gourmet take-away treats from Red Elephant Chocolate
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
LIMITED AVAILABILITY VIP TICKETS | $30 Non-Member | $20 MAM Member
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
ADVANCE TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5pm on Thursday, April 20. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 7pm.
Please continue to check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors due to a sell-out event situation.
MAM After Dark
Prix Fixe Café Calatrava Lounge Menu
Reservations required; limited seating available 6–7:30 PM (please contact email@example.com for reservation inquiries or make a note with your Advance Ticket purchase)
$30 per person | Beverages, tax, and gratuity not included
Please select one option for each of the three courses:
Crimson Lentil Hummus | Picalily vegetables, flatbread VG
Samosas | Potato, onion, spices, pea, fresh herbs, Punjab mango chutney V
Dal | Legume stew, fried herbs, papadum V
Spice Dusted Cod | Lemon potatoes, cucumber yogurt salad
Paneer Makhani | Firm set Indian cheese simmered in aromatic sauce, petite coriander salad V
Chicken Byriani | Basmati rice, mint raita
Cardamom Rice Pudding | Roasted pineapple, pistachio crisp V
Coconut Cake | Candied almonds, lemon and laurel leaf curd V
Saffron Poached Pear | Garam masala anglaise V
V—Vegetarian G—Prepared without gluten
Please alert your server to any allergies or aversions so we can best accommodate you