Northwestern Mutual Presents
MAM After Dark: Steampunk
Embrace the edgy, eclectic, and Expressionist side of the Museum
Fri, Oct 28, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT
- Explore the NEW exhibition, Haunted Screens: German Cinema in the 1920s. Wild Card Tours will be led by Anna from Gothic Milwaukee Walking Tours at 10 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- Enjoy the soulful music of Buffalo Gospel and 88Nine’s Justin Barney.
- Don’t miss live performance art and Collection Wild Card Tours by Quasimondo Physical Theatre.
- Pre-register for three-course, themed dining in the intimate Café Calatrava Lounge. $30 per person | Event admission separate | Reservations are required, see menu below | Limited seating available, 7:30–9 p.m.
- Get rowdy and win prizes with your posse at haunted Team Trivia, hosted by local bar game masters Quizmaster Trivia, starting at 10:30 p.m. Sign up in advance by emailing email@example.com | Free with event admission.
- View and purchase the metal relief works of 414 Artist Jody Emery, who explores the paradoxical nature of using scrap metal—industrial and man-made, tangible and unforgiving—to capture velocity, gesture, and shape.
- Pre-party or grab a night cap at the Official After Party location – Milwaukee’s Haunted Bar – Shakers Cigar Bar & Hangman Tours (422 South 2nd Street). Special features exclusively for MAM After Dark guests include:$5 Pints of Shakers proprietary craft beers Ghost Ale & Shadow People Lager, $10 Death-in-the-Afternoon Absinthe Cocktail, and 50% off Shakers original Ghost Tour for Friday night, starting at 5:00 p.m. & midnight, 12:30 & 1:00 a.m. (w/ advance reservations only).
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
ADVANCE TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5pm on Thursday, October 27. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 8pm.
Please continue to check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors due to a sell-out event situation.
MAM After Dark: Steampunk
$30 Prix Fixe Café Calatrava Lounge Menu
*Beverages, tax & gratuity not included
Please select one option for each of the three courses:
King Crab Bruschetta | citrus aioli, heirloom tomato, tiny basil
Apple Salad | celery root, hazelnuts, truffle vinaigrette V
Pancetta & Clam Pizette | jalapeno, fior di latte mozzarella, lemon, thyme
Pumpkin Ravioli | Spieker farm’s pumpkin, parmesan reggiano, sage butter V
Sea Scallops | Mike’s mushrooms, white polenta
Maple Creek Farms Milk Braised Pork Shoulder | black garlic mashed potatoes
Bombolini | Warm donuts, dark chocolate ganache, Amarena cherries
Birramisu | A Milwaukee-inspired twist on the classic ladyfinger dessert
Now Open: The East End Admissions Desks!
Park in the north lot (War Memorial) and enter through the new East End—$7
Alternate Parking Options:
The Museum’s underground garage—$8
Milwaukee County O’Donnell parking structure—$6