Northwestern Mutual Presents MAM After Dark
Fri, Feb 19, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT
Experience a wireless headphones–dance club sensation never before seen in MKE! Dance to one of two battling DJs—on headphones lit to indicate your selection—in Windhover Hall, transformed into a silent nightclub.
- Immerse yourself in the sounds of DJ Bizzon and DJ Why B over the Quiet Club headphones, or simply observe the silent scene.
- Hear Jake Williams’s solo piano and electronic beats, outside the Quiet Club.
- See evocative body art painted live by Sara Meyer, winner of the Greater Midwest Body Painting Competition two years running.
- Socialize with Milwaukee’s Rollergirls, the Brewcity Bruisers.
- Take on the “emoji art challenge” in the Collection Galleries to win cool prizes.
- Sample the colorful spectrum of Philly’s Premium Beverages.
- View the “pop surrealism” of this month’s 414 Artist Prince Parise.
- Light it up at Lucid Light Lounge at the official after-party.
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
ADVANCE TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE; PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN US FOR $12 AT THE DOOR
THIS EVENT MAY SELL OUT, PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK OUR FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION
Now Open: The East End Admissions Desks!
Park in the North Lot (War Memorial) and enter through the new East End
Alternate Parking Options:
MAM Underground Structure – $8
Milwaukee County O’Donnell Parking Structure – $6