Northwestern Mutual Presents MAM After Dark
Quiet Clubbing 2.0
Fri, Aug 19, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT
Did you miss the wireless headphones–dance club sensation at the Museum?
Quiet Clubbing returns this summer to MAM After Dark!
• Immerse yourself in the sounds of DJs Bizzon and Why B, as they battle for your music selection in the silent nightclub—or simply observe the scene.
• Screenprint alongside 414 Artist Tyanna Buie, whose own work can be found in gallery K110 in the Museum’s contemporary art galleries.
• Celebrate summer on the outdoor “Point Beer Patio” with music by 88Nine’s Marcus Doucette, while indulging in samples from Stevens Point Brewery and taking in the lake views.
• Continue on the tour of tastings by visiting Door Peninsula Winery in Windhover Hall.
• Step into the screen-worthy scenes colorfully depicted by Thomas Hart Benton, in the American Epics feature exhibition. (This is the only MAM After Dark that you will be able to see the show!)
• “Gotta catch ‘em all!” Take the Emoji Art Scavenger Hunt or capture Pokemon and battle in the MAM “gym” to enter for a chance to win an epic prize package courtesy of Educators Credit Union.
• Keep the dance party going after midnight with FREE COVER (password “After Dark”), $5 Skyy vodka mixers (Red Bull extra $2 charge), $3 Skyy vodka Red Bull bombs, and two floors of dancing at the official after-party—Dick’s (730 N. Milwaukee Street).
POINT BEER PATIO MENU (outdoor terrace)
All sandwiches come with house made za’atar chips
- Usinger Chicken Apple Sausage – celery remoulade, aged cheddar, soft roll $6
- Muffeletta – soppressata, mortadella, ham, provolone, tapenade $6
- Grilled Tofu Banh Mi – soy glazed tofu, green papaya salad, baguette $6
CAFE CALATRAVA LOUNGE MENU (lower level)
- Magic Flatbread – Mike’s roasted mushrooms, fontina, essenza $14
- Salsiccia Flatbread – pork sausage, fior di latte mozzarella, Pomodoro $14
- Artichoke & Ham Flatbread – roasted artichokes, Maple Creek Farms smoked ham, garlic cream, fior di latte mozzarella $15
WINE & CHEESE BAR MENU (main level, Windhover Hall)
- Burrata, gala apple, crostini – fresh, cow’s milk, creamy center mozzarella, Wisconsin $8
- Parmesan Reggiano, gala apple, baguette – aged 18 months, firm, salty, nutty, Italy $7
- Dolci Gorgonzola, gala apple, baguette – soft ripened, sweet cow’s milk, blue veins, Wisconsin $8
- Intense Chocolate Brownie $5
- RBB Carrot Cake $6
Free for Museum Members
$12 at the door
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5pm on Thursday, August 18th. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 8pm.
We are anticipating a sell-out crowd, so please check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors.Directions