Northwestern Mutual Presents MAM After Dark
MAM After Dark: Northwoods
Fri, March 11, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT
Escape to a cozy retreat, on the shores of Lake Michigan, with 2,000 of your closest friends. Leave the cocktail attire at home and don some sassy flannel for this night celebrating the great outdoors and the Museum’s feature exhibition Nature and the American Vision: The Hudson River School.
- Tap into your inner explorer with themed art tours of Nature and the American Vision and the American Galleries.
- Work with your hands at two unique DIY stations, including the Central Standard Craft Distillery’s bottle painting craft, and sample the local spirits.
- Jam out to Milwaukee’s own bearded alt-folk band The Listening Party, and Mark Waldoch of The Celebrated Workingman, then dance til midnight with Young Live.
- Capture your best up-north look with specialty props in the Front Room Photography photobooth. #mamafterdark
- Bar-hop with 414 Artist Luke Farley whose featured pieces take you inside some of your favorite Midwest watering holes.
- Experience more American-made entertainment from Zac Matthews Band at the official After Party at Red White & Blue club on 1044 North Old World 3rd Street with no cover for MAM After Dark attendees.
MAM After Dark: Northwoods Food Stations
Presented by Chef Jason Gorman
Red Deer Venison Sloppy Joe’s $5
Aged Gouda Cheese and Macaroni $5
Fried Chicken Biscuits and Cayenne Honey Butter $5
Valrhona Chocolate S’mores, House Made Marshmallow $5
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year – join today! Memberships starting at just $35!
ADVANCE TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE; PLEASE JOIN US FOR $12 AT THE DOOR
THIS EVENT MAY SELL OUT, PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK OUR FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION
Now Open: The East End Admissions Desks!
Park in the North Lot (War Memorial) and enter through the new East End
Alternate Parking Options:
MAM Underground Structure – $8
Milwaukee County O’Donnell Parking Structure – $6