Northwestern Mutual Presents MAM After Dark
MAM After Dark: MKE Icons
Fri, May 20, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT
Be a tourist in your own city.
Sampling, entertainment, art, and more—all of your city favorites under one roof.
- Join OnMilwaukee for the launch of a special-edition LocaMoji MAM Pack—including iconic images of the wings, favorite art symbols, and more. Download the app early and come prepared for interactive activities! (click HERE for more information)
- Catch The Middle Ground as they return to their native city, showcasing songs from their forthcoming full-length alternative pop album.
- Experience the sounds of Klassik. He IS Milwaukee. The award-winning front man and his band fuse hip-hop and jazz, among many other genres, paying homage to the legends of generations past.
- Dance to the beats of 88Nine’s Dori Zori—the fan-favorite storyteller, comedienne, and DJ lays down tracks in the East End all night long.
- Indulge in samples from The Safe House, Pabst Brewing Company and Usinger’s, proudly representing Brew City.
- Meet and greet with surprise Milwaukee personalities throughout the night and win epic prize packs from local business and our friends from VISIT Milwaukee.
- Buy Milwaukee-themed art and photography from the 414 Artist Pop-Up Shop, presented by Bubbler Studios – Amanda Iglinski & Ryan Laessig.
- Join UWM Head of Photography and Assistant Professor Joseph Mougel on an inspiring, insightful, and uber-unique Wild Card Tour of the Penelope Umbrico: Future Perfect exhibition in the Herzfeld Center for Photography and Media Arts.
- Explore the Museum’s world-famous art collection, now with over 2,500 pieces on view throughout three floors of galleries.
- Accept the After Party Mission and experience Milwaukee’s infamous, yet secret hangout spot, The Safe House! MAM After Dark attendees get exclusive waived clearance fees, Happy Hour Pricing all night, and a $5 specialty cocktail offer.
May is Member Month:
Museum Members enjoy access to private VIP bars, special activities, and more.
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year — Memberships starting at just $35!
Now Open: The East End Admissions Desks!
Park in the North Lot (War Memorial) and enter through the new East End
Alternate Parking Options:
Museum Underground Garage – $8
Milwaukee County O’Donnell Parking Structure – $6