Northwestern Mutual Presents MAM After Dark
MAM After Dark: J’Adore
Fri, April 22, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT
Beauty. Romance. Art. Wine.
Experience this special night—the Museum transformed into the city of light.
- Experience the burlesque rock-and-roll vibe of Chicago’s powerhouse music group The Fox & The Hounds.
- Dance along to the beats of Madison’s fun and flawless favorite, DJ Urbane.
- Be serenaded by the French accordion music of Stas, while learning the language of love—French pickup lines—from the experts at Alliance Francaise.
- Be transported to the French countryside as you sip hand-selected varietals from Corvina Wine Company, expertly paired with specialty cheeses from the Milwaukee Art Museum Catering Team.
- Express your amour to that special someone with vintage French notecard stamping with the East Town Association, celebrating the 35th anniversary of Bastille Days this summer.
- Be introduced to the French pastry savoir-faire by tasting different cookies’ recipes from Michel et Augustin, the famous two kooky cookies French brand.
- Explore the galleries with native Milwaukee artist Reginald Baylor, and learn about the pieces he selected for his adult coloring book. Francophiles will enjoy the French-focused Wild Card Tour given by Alliance Française Member and Milwaukee Art Museum Docent Caridad Bravo-Fernandez. Choose your own art adventure!
- 414 Artist Jamie Bilgo Bruchman showcases her natural works of textile, printmaking, painting, drawing, and watercolor, incorporating flora and fauna.
- After midnight, flaunt your sophisticated look at Plum Lounge & Firebar at the Official MAM After Dark After Party.
Haute couture cocktail attire recommended
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year — Memberships starting at just $35!
Become a Museum Member at the April 22 MAM After Dark and receive a $20 gift card to Corvina Wine Company. Offer available onsite only for those 21 and over.
Advance Tickets are no longer available (sales are open until 5pm the day before the event).
You are welcome to arrive onsite and purchase $12 admission at the door starting at 8pm. Tickets are not available prior to the event start time. Merci!
Please note, this event may sell-out, so do continue to check our Facebook Event Page for the most up-to-date information.
Now Open: The East End Admissions Desks!
Park in the North Lot (War Memorial) and enter through the new East End
Alternate Parking Options:
Museum Underground Garage – $8
Milwaukee County O’Donnell Parking Structure – $6