Northwestern Mutual Presents
MAM After Dark: Hollywood
See and be seen on the red carpet.
Fri, Sept 16, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT
- Step into the glamour of Hollywood in Milwaukee’s sexiest building, dressed to the nines with photo ops galore.
- Indulge in date-night dining with a prix fixe menu in the swanky Café Calatrava Lounge (reservations required – please call 414-224-3252 – seatings available 7:30pm-9pm).
- Dance and swing to the sounds of local pianist Joe Hite tickling the ivories, followed by DJ Slym; while Keanen Kopplin sets the mood with his infamous acoustic set in the East End all night.
- Observe famous faces created by 414 Artist (and LFOA Under the Wings Student), Andrew Lehtinen who expertly draws photorealistic portraits of celebrities with just pencil and paper.
- Get rowdy and win prizes with your posse at Movie Trivia, hosted by local bar game masters Quizmaster Trivia, starting at 10:30pm.
- Experience new Hollywood with info and giveaways from our friends at Milwaukee Film (Festival September 22-October 6).
- Explore the Galleries with the Emoji Art Scavenger Hunt, and learn “Scandalous Stories of the Collection” on the Wild Card Tours.
- Join the Inspiration Soiree, benefitting the American Cancer Society, for a dual After Party at the brand-new Brass Alley Rooftop featuring the Milwaukee Bucks’ own DJ O and drink specials til bar close!
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
ADVANCE TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5pm on Thursday, September 15th. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 8pm.
Please continue to check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors due to a sell-out event situation.
NEW THIS MONTH:
[Note: Team Trivia is taking names on a WAIT LIST for new submissions] Reserve a table for your team of four at Movie Trivia by submitting your Team Name and participants in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org (keep in mind that a prize will be given to the “Best Team Name”).
Prix Fixe Café Calatrava Lounge Menu – $30 [SOLD OUT]
Please select one option for each of the three courses:
Tuna Crudo | Pine nut hummus, basil, cucumber, radish
Buffalo Mozzarella Salad | Basil, cherry tomatoes, focaccia toast V
La Clare Farms Goat Cheese Curds & N’duja Pizette
Saffron Tagliatelle | Sweet corn, mont chèvre goat cheese, Aleppo pepper V
Roasted Faroe Isle Salmon | Pumpkin caponata
Maple Creek Farms Country Style Ribs | Taleggio polenta, hot & sweet pickled shishito peppers
Bombolini | Warm donuts, sweetened condensed milk, sea salt sesame brittle
Birramisu | A Milwaukee-inspired twist on the classic ladyfinger dessert
Now Open: The East End Admissions Desks!
Park in the north lot (War Memorial) and enter through the new East End
Alternate Parking Options:
The Museum’s underground garage—$8
Milwaukee County O’Donnell parking structure—$6