Northwestern Mutual Presents
MAM After Dark: Friendsgiving
Gather for a bountiful feast of music, food, and fun!
Fri, Nov 18, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT
- Celebrate the upcoming holiday season with your squad, or meet new friends—the best socializing and people watching happens at MAM After Dark!
- Dance all night like no one’s watching with WMSE’s own house DJs the Wax Addicts and local singer-songwriter Kyle Feerick.
- Preregister for a three-course feast in the intimate Café Calatrava Lounge. Reservations are required; limited seating is available, 7:30–9 p.m. (See menu below & make your reservation when purchasing Advance Tickets online).
- Challenge your bestie to a friendly battle with larger-than-life board games, or get rowdy and win prizes with your posse at Team Trivia, hosted by local bar game masters Quizmaster Trivia, starting at 10:30 p.m. (MAM After Dark: Friendsgiving Team Trivia is currently at capacity! We are excited to host this feature at each MAM After Dark in 2017, so make sure to reserve your table early in the months to come!)
- Get a jump on your holiday shopping with MAM After Dark’s own 414 Artist Market featuring: AnnKat Designs, Cream City Restoration Co., Ebben Wolf, Geo Germain, Guncotton Tintype, Orchard Street Press, Pop Art Pets, Tactile Craftworks, and The Waxwing.
- Participate in Native American Heritage Month with interactive drum circles in the galleries, DIY crafts, and around-the-fire storytelling by representatives of tribes from across the state.
- Meet up with friends at the Official After Party location, Bar 360 at the center of Potawatomi’s gaming floor, and enjoy 2-for-1 rail cocktails or draft beers exclusively for MAM After Dark attendees!
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
ADVANCE TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5pm on Thursday, November 17. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 8pm.
Please continue to check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors due to a sell-out event situation.
MAM After Dark: Friendsgiving
$30 Prix Fixe Café Calatrava Lounge Menu
*Does not include beverages, tax, or gratuity
Please select one option for each of the three courses:
Tuscan Chicken Liver Spread | cranberry mostarda, RBB crostini
Blood Orange Salad | shaved fennel, arugula, pecorino romano V
Apple Pizette | roasted apples, fior di latte mozzarella, Awe’s honey, toasted pine nuts, rosemary
Butternut Squash Ravioli | Italian white truffles, butter, parmesan V
Rushing Water Trout | charred almond carrots G
Turkey Leg Confit | curried lentils, cipollini onions G
Pumpkin Panna Cotta | marsala figs, granola V
Birramisu | A Milwaukee-inspired twist on the classic ladyfinger dessert V
V—Vegetarian G—Prepared without gluten
Now Open: The East End Admissions Desks!
Park in the north lot (War Memorial) and enter through the new East End—$7
Alternate Parking Options:
The Museum’s underground garage—$8
Milwaukee County O’Donnell parking structure—$6