Northwestern Mutual Presents
MAM After Dark: Dance Fever
Don’t miss the HOTTEST Latin dance party all year. This event will SELL OUT!
Fri, Jan 20, 8 PM–MIDNIGHT
- In the midst of winter, set the dance floor on fire, accompanied by the electrifying sounds of De La Buena or socialize in the East End with Clave y Afinque.
- Take the heat up a notch or two with lessons and show-stopping performances by Salsabrosa and Quimbara Dance Companies.
- Preregister for a Latin-inspired Prix Fixe menu in the intimate Café Calatrava Lounge. Reservations are required; UPDATE: Reservations for Prix Fixe Dining are now FULL.
- Rest your feet and win epic prizes at Team Trivia, hosted by local bar game masters Quizmaster Trivia, starting at 10:30 p.m. UPDATE: Reservations for Team Trivia are now FULL.
- Experience 414 Artist Koalrus whose work explores the ancient knowledge of universal patterns, inspired by a system of geometric structures and the mathematics of space and time.
- Learn, laugh, and explore on a Wild Card Tour with award-winning floral designer Bjorn Chinander of Sendik’s Food Markets. The 20-min tours at 9 and 11 p.m. are our version of “Drunk History”, this month focused on “Tropical Flora & Fauna” in the Nature & Opulence: The Art of Martin Johnson Heade exhibition.
NEW! AVOID THE LINES AS A VIP – LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Upgrade your advance ticket to VIP and gain access to an exclusive Stand.Eat.Drink Lounge featuring:
- Express Event Entrance
- Private Cash Bar
- Food Samples & Sangria from Movida
- House-made Vermouth from the NEW! Hotel Madrid
- Complimentary Coat Check Voucher
Visit Hotel Madrid for the Official After Party and enjoy a great selection of classic craft cocktails with a Spanish flair. Flash your VIP wristband to receive one complimentary beer or cocktail on draught. Keep the party going all night!
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
LIMITED AVAILABILITY VIP TICKETS | $30 Non-Member | $20 MAM Member
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!Join Today!
ADVANCE TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Advance tickets are no longer available as of 5pm on Thursday, January 19. There will be a limited amount of walk-in tickets available onsite, both for Museum members and the general public, starting at 8pm.
Please continue to check the MAM After Dark Facebook event for the most up-to-date information, in case we have to close the doors due to a sell-out event situation.
MAM After Dark: Dance Fever
UPDATE: Reservations for this month’s Prix Fixe Dining are now FULL.
$30 Prix Fixe Café Calatrava Lounge Menu
*Does not include beverages, tax, or gratuity
Please select one option for each of the three courses:
Avocado Toast | bacon, corn, tomatillo salsa
Orange Jicama Salad | pomegranate, red chile
Chorizo Torta |cured chorizo, dates, panela cheese
Fideos | vermicelli pasta, red chile pork shoulder
Relleno | sweet corn, pumpkin seeds, smoked mozzarella, roasted vegetable butter
Crustacean Enchiladas | shrimp, lump crab, poblano cream
Tres Leches | mango, pineapple, dried strawberry
Chocolate Flan | bunuelo, caramel sauce
Now Open: The East End Admissions Desks!
Park in the north lot (War Memorial) and enter through the new East End—$7 CASH ONLY
Alternate Parking Options:
The Museum’s underground garage—$8
Milwaukee County O’Donnell parking structure—$6