FRIDAY, August 21, 2015, 7 PM–11 PM
Northwestern Mutual presents
MAM AFTER DARK: MKE Rebels
Unleash your inner nonconformist as we break out the BBQ for a night of food, music, and good-hearted rebel rousing.
• Rebel Tour of Tastings featuring Door Peninsula Winery, Door County Distillery, Engine Company No. 3, and Smyth Restaurant
• Lakeside lawn games and cookout
• Live car art graffiti with Zipcar and artist Jonah Spaay
• Wild Card Tours of Van Gogh to Pollock: Modern Rebels
• Live jams from local band Something To Do, America’s rock-and-roll and ska sweethearts
• Official After-Party at The Yard of the Iron Horse Hotel where your MAM After Dark wristbands gets you a complimentary draft beer!
$10 at the door | $8 in advance
FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
A regular to MAM After Dark? Become a Member and save up to $105 annually!
(Museum memberships – Student: $35, Individual: $65, Family/Dual: $85)